Chapter 9:Just Like The Others

Your pov

We walk home, it's only a couple houses away so it won't take long. You get half way when zane breaks the awkward silence of the walk "I'm sorry you had to see my brother like that... You see he had this cat, that wasn't even a cat it was aphmau, and he loved her. He named her sprinkles. She was is first pet and his first time losing a pet sooo. He gets really sad when he hears sprinkles". "no you don't have to apologize, I've had many lost petl and I felt sad for all of them when they left me,they all have a special place in my heart. Pets are the very thing that brings us the most joy, everyone should have a pet in there own life time, even when it's hurts to let them go" i finish and I can feel a tear threaten to come out. I wipe it away as me an Zane continue to walk. We finally get home and we both site on the couch completely do be with socialising. He turns on the TV and sees my little horsies, in a panics he trys to change the channel. I stop him an try to calm him down. He looks at me with confusion so I explain "its ok to like something, I think it's cute" I see him blush through his mask "I think it's adorable when you sing along" he goes in shock and his entire face is red. "oh...you heard that" he mumbles and I giggle in responce. I kiss him on his forehead "now does my baby want some lunchies" in the most baby voice I can, it had been awhile trying to get garroth to calm down and i was getting hungry,zane looks away with his red face and nods. I went to the kitchen to make something. I made some grilled cheese with chips and a soda, it was simple and easy to make, also I'm to lazy to make anything else. I give it to zane and sit down. We both eat our lunches as my little horsies plays in the background. After about five minutes zane gets a group text from aphmau 'hi guys I just want to say everyday we all meet up at my house at 6 to make sure you all are still in the game, if you don't show up we will assume you are out'. Zane reads it and shrugs "doing you want to win?" I ask catching him of guard. "well... No not really. I'm only doing this challenge  so I could,as aph puts it, talk to more people and hopefully make a friend" zane says and when he said 'make a friend' i grew this depressive feeling and stood up. Zane looked confused and i mumbled "you are just like the others" and then i ran out the door tears streaming. I knew it, I'll always be alone,did I really think Zane would like me? Tears filling blurring my vision I don't notice that I'm about to bump into someone. When I do it seems they fell too.

see you in the next chapter so for now have a bye five. :)