Chapter 35

I know that voice It's... KAYTLIN!! I don't even turn around when I feel her shove me and I fall. "what is wrong with you!... Kawaii chan! Wake up!" she says not even looking at me. "kaytlin it wasn't my fault she-" I couldn't even finish my sentences before kaytlin yelled "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" she sound so scary I jumped over the fence and ran home. Guess I'll have to explain everything to zane when he gets home.

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning and no sign of zane. My face looked horrible so I found an extra mask zane had to cover up my cut cheek and I put my hair over my black eye. I looked in the mirror, I kinda look like zane hehe, I go downstairs and make myself breakfast. I finish eating breakfast, wash my dish and I jump to a loud bang. I turn around to see zane. I feel a smile on my face but when I see the anger in his eye I grow sad. "what is wrong with you" he yells at me I was about to speak until "why are you trying to look like me... Take off my mask!" I nod no, I don't want him to see the cut, it looks nasty and he'll be mad at kawaii chan forever... she was just... crazy at the moment  but zane didn't give me a chance to defend myself when he pulled off the mask. His eye grew wide when he saw it. He came closer to touch it, he gently put his fingers over it and moved my hair out of my face. Doing so he saw the black eye. Anger was all over his face but then he calmed down and sat me on the couch. "Tell me what happened" he asked, so I do and I don't leave a single detail out.

Stay juicy!

#guavajucie (^o^)