First Revenge

MIA

Binalingan ko ang pinto nang may kumatok dito. Shit naman oh. Sino ba ito. Mag-aalas dyes na ng gabi ah. Nasa bahay ako ngayon at katatapos ko lang maligo. Hindi kasi ako nakakatulog pag hindi fresh ang feeling. Papunta na sana ako ng kwarto para magbihis but now I have to open that damn door para malaman kung sino ang kumakatok.

I'm living alone kaya imposibleng kapamilya ko ang kumakatok ngayon. Hmm, who could this be?

"L-lam!? What are you do-" Napahinto ako sa sasabihin ko pagkabukas ko ng pinto ng agad niya akong hinalikan. Nabigla ako sa ginawa niya kaya itinulak ko siya.

"Lam, ano ba! What do you think you- " Tinulak niya ako kaya napasandal ako sa wall and he forcibly kissed me again. He cupped my face with both of his hands at diniinan pa niya pagkakahalik sa'kin pero ang lakas niya kaya hindi ako makakilos para itulak siya. What the heck does this guy think he's doing? Amoy alak din siya. Wait. Is he drunk? Napangiti nalang ako sa naisip. Interesting.

"I'm here to make you happy." Sabi niya while catching his breath then hinalikan niya ulit ako. This time, hindi na ako nagprotesta kaya pinangko niya ako at dumiretso na kami sa kwarto without parting our lips. Pagdating namin sa kwarto ay dahan-dahan niya akong inihiga sa kama then he knelt on top of me at tiningnan ko lang siya while he dramatically took off his shirt.

"Are you ready?" Sabi niya at ngumiti ng nakakaloko. Geez, this man really knows how to play fire.

Bumaba na naman ang mukha niya sa mukha ko then aimed for my lips and planted a deep and swift kiss. Then he went slowly going down to my neck planting soft kisses. Shit. I can smell his oh-so-goddamn masculine scent and feel his breath in that sensitive part of my neck. It's driving me crazy.

He took off my robe exposing my full breasts so I have nothing left covering me now but my lacy black undies. His lustful eyes feasted on my nudity. Then he continued planting soft and hot kisses down to my chest. He cupped my left breast with his right hand, expertly massaged it, and toyed my nipple with his long fingers while busied his lips drowning my other nipple with fiery kisses, circled it, then eventually sucked it like a hungry beast and toyed it with his tongue. Shit. I moaned.

"That's right, baby. The more I like it." Sabi niya ng marining ang pag-ungol ko.

Then his lips left my chest and went down to my belly, slowly leaving trails of delicious kisses, and then he paused when he reached the bottom. He took my panty off exposing that delicate thing under. Now, I'm completely naked in front of this gorgeous man I can't take my eyes off. He's so goddamn hot wearing that sly smile on his face while staring at my thing.

"Oh baby, you're so wet. I like it." Then he parted my legs and slowly started planting passionate kisses tracing from my inner right thigh up to that sensitive thing. He paused when he reached near it and then parted my legs wider and shoved his mouth at the base softly kissing it then I felt it.

"Shit, Lam! Ah- " I grabbed his hair as I can't help the feeling of his tongue playing that most sensitive part of my thing and licked it like an ice cream. He repeatedly did it and circled it with his tongue until I reached satisfaction then he paused again. I gasped.

He took off his jeans and his underwear exposing that huge thing dangling between his legs and took something out from his pocket.

"Wanna play?" He asked in his sexy voice.

"Sure, I'm a game person." I got up and took the condom pack from his hand and tore it open.

"But, first." I said teasingly. Then I kissed him fully on the lips then went down, planting kisses on his chest, going down to his abs, mirroring every move he made to my body, then I paused when I reached the bottom near to his package. I can't help but admire it. I want this in mine.

"Oh, baby- " He moaned when I touched it, then I started kissing it and I repeatedly did it until it went hard.

"Ah- " He moaned again as I paused and then I inserted the condom into his thing.

He looked at me then laid me down and kissed me on the lips again.

"Oh, baby. I want you now." He whispered sexily.

Then he adjusted himself, spread my legs wider, and lead his package into my thing.

"Oh, shit." I felt it. Him inside me and that heavenly feeling.

Then he started grinding, slowly at first, while kissing my lips again going down to my other breast, playing my nipple with his tongue then sucked it hard. Ah- the feeling is gold.

He grinded again, this time, in a fast rhythm. Then I jived in and now we're dancing in the same tune. Feeling ourselves from each other. Breathing the same intensity of lust as his pace kept up.

"Ah- " We both moaned and then I felt it. He came and reached it. Then he burried his face into my hair as we both resigned gasping for air.

"Well played." He said smirking while he moved out from me and laid beside me.

Yeah, very well played.

*****

LAM

Whore.