Chapter 3

(Back to Ashley's point of view)

"Amber What do we do?" I screamed! "I don't know" She said. My parents ran in and they were like what the hell happened? The man threw a brick at my window with a note taped to it, it said WaTcH yOuR bAcK! My Window is shattered thanks to that douche bag.... Next time I see that little shit out my window I'm going to take this the huge ass brick and throw it at his f-ing head. Just kidding he would kill me.... Literally. My mom didn't see the note of course because it flew out the window. My dad thought Amber and I broke the window so we got grounded. He just doesn't understand.. he never does. Tom isn't my real father but he always grounds Amber and I when he has no authority over us and the best part is my mom just lets him.

___________________________________

( Ashton's point of view)

At first I thought Ashley was crazy when she said the guy from the movies was outside her window but now, I'm pretty sure she's telling the truth. I see weird people checking out my house all the time, and its not the usual walk by and look quickly its a slow walk and a stare. Word has got around at school about Ashley's window getting broken by some stranger and the fact that she got grounded haha! Can you believe that? Parents god! But it's all good because Ashley and I are going out tomorrow night. Yep she's going to sneak out!