Talk Dirty To Me

Miley P.O.V

I've been on winter break for these past two weeks, and Ashley abandoned me and left to Florida to visit her extended family. I was alone, sure, I have other friends but we don't really hang out outside of school.  Justin and I have started talking more frequently and we have a lot in common.

Ry goes to community college, so he's usually only gone for the morning. Chaz is somewhere in a cabin in Toronto with his family. That leaves Justin and I, and one of the things we have in common is that we love animals. So I go to the local non-profit animal shelter to do hours and Justin tags along so he won't be alone.

We were on one of our trips now and Justin was driving while I've just been reminiscing about these past two weeks.

"Miley. We're here." Justin said while waving his hand around in front of my face. I grabbed my coat and put it on because it was colder than cold here in Stratty. I ran out of the cold and into the animal shelter with Justin close behind.

"Good morning Miley. Hello Justin." we were greeted by Lisa, the woman in charge. She's blonde and looks to be around 30.

"Good morning!" I said with a smile. Justin echoed my greeting and waved. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. She went to check her clipboards to see what's available because there were other teens who came here as well.

"Okay, um, you guys can..." She trailed off as she flipped through the pages. "wash the dogs. But be careful, it can get a bit messy."  She said while pointing her thumb in the direction of the doggie showers. I nodded and walked away with Justin walking next to me.

We made it to the doggie showers and I went into a corner that hid me from view and took off my coat and sweater just in case I got splashed. I also took off my jeans because I had tights underneath because of this weather. When I came out Justin had also taken off his coat, hoodie, and jeans, only to be left in his white shirt and red basketball shorts.

"Checkin' me out Butler?" Justin teased with a smirk on his face. I snorted at his remark.

"Not even in your dreams Bieber." I shot back as I went to get the dog from it's cage. High five Miley! I thought to myself.

I handed Justin the dog and started running the water. "So what are we doing after this?" I asked Justin. He responded with a shrug. "Let's buy stuff for movie night." I said while scrubbing the dog's dirty coat.

"Okay." He said before he splashed my face and continued cleaning the dog as if nothing happened. I splashed him back and soon we were covered in soap suds and water. He started tickling me and somehow we ended up on the ground. "Say Justin Drew Bieber is a sexy beast!" He said as I was literally gasping for air.

"NEVER!" I shouted. We are definitely getting kicked out of here. "Okay- Okay- Justin-!" I said between gasps. "Dr- Drew- Bieber- IS- ASEXYBEAST" I shouted. He stopped tickling me and helped me off the ground while saying "I know."

"I hate you." I said to him, playfully of course.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me." He responded with a wink.

~

When we finished at the dog shelter, we changed out from our wet clothes and got dressed in our original clothing. When we went outside I felt a bit colder since I didn't have my tights or undershirt to keep me warmer. We left to go to the local drugstore. "So what should we buy?" I asked Justin, who waas currently sitting in the cart while I maneuvered it.

"Sour patch kids." He responded. I grabbed a bag of sour patch kids, a bag of smarties, and a family size doritos bag. He held his arms out in the shape of a hoop and I tossed each thing into his arms as if it were basketball. I started jumping up and down "YES GET LIKE MEE!" I shouted to Justin while laughing.

"I can still take you in a game of basketball." Justin said. "Isn't that what you said when we played 2K14..But I still beat you at every game?" I responded. When he stayed quiet I laughed to myself. High five Miley you're on a roll!  Justin started getting out of the cart. "Aw are you butthurt?" I asked.

"No, it's just your turn to be my hoop." He responded. I smiled and went into the cart and sat indian style. "Ok, so let's get-" He cut himself off and reached to get a bag of.. takis? "Hey Miley." Justin said. I looked towards him and said 'yeah?'. He held the bag up and said "I'd like to TAKI to you on the phone." putting emphasis on "taki."

I couldn't stop laughing. It wasn't funny but it was so corny that it was so funny.. If that made any sense at all? I snorted and covered my mouth and nose with my hands as Justin started laughing with me. Once we settled down Justin asked me why I was laughing so hard if it wasn't that funny. "Because it was so lame that it was funny." I responded, not caring whether I made sense or not.

He looked at me as if I were crazy and I shrugged. We headed to the cash registers and I started putting what I got on and put the seperator when I was done. Justin looked at me and shook his head before removing the seperator. "You are not paying for my stuff." I said while putting the seperator back and taking my wallet out.

Justin took my wallet out of my hands and but it in his pocket. "Yes I am." He responded. I shook my head at him and we left the store and went home. Ry went out to Quebec for some hockey tournament he was in so it was just us two. Time for movie night.

{A/N: I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS. I JUST WASN'T MOTIVATED TO WRITE BUT I WILL WRITE MORE OFTEN BECAUSE I HAVE A PLOT IN MY HEAD SO YEAH. THANKS XX}