Be My Girl? | Blake Snell & Dan Robertson

Julissa was in the dugout, on her phone. As she scrolled through Instagram she saw something that would change her life forever. Her boyfriend, Blake. He was kissing her best friend or so she thought, Mckenzie! "What the hell.. I'm going to fucking kill her I swear!" Julissa thought to herself. She turned to look for McKenzie, but she was no where to be found. Except for on the jumbo screen.. there her loving boyfriend was kissing McKenzie. Julissa ran up to Blake and got in his face, "what the fuck Blake? Really?! With my best friend?! How could you?" She spat. Blake just laughed, "whatever dude. I'm honestly so over you. And get the FUCK out of my face." Just then Blake did the unthinkable, he slapped his dear girlfriend. Shocked, Julissa put her hand to her cheek while trying to hold back tears. "That's it Blake! We're done! Don't bother contacting me!"
Julissa rushed to their shared home and packed everything of hers as quickly as possible. Blake then walks in, "baby girl! Please! Don't go I'm so sorry, you know I didn't mean to I love you baby." Julissa just scoffed and kept packing ignoring his apologies that were not sincere. "I said don't talk to me Blake. Obviously you're that big of an idiot that you don't understand that!" Just like that, she left to her best friend, Daniel Robertson's house.
It was now past midnight, Julissa knocked on dan's door. Dan rubbed his eyes, sleep still in them, in a raspy voice he said, "hey.. what are you doing here right now?" Julissa sighed, "well Blake and I broke up.. he hit me too." Dan looked at her with sincerity, "well come on in then beautiful. I hate to see you so upset you know." Julissa blushed and walked in.
Daniel was furious that Blake would hurt his best friend like this. He called him and told him that Julissa was there. 20 minutes later there was a pounding on the door. Can you guess who it was? Blake. "Daniel if you don't open this fucking door I swear to god I will kill you!" Daniel answered the door, "who the fuck do you think you are strolling up to MY house cussing at me? It's bad enough what you did to Julissa! What kind of man are you Blake? Get the FUCK outta here!" Blake laughed in Daniels face, "you're pathetic dan! You wonder why you can't play baseball! I don't want that fucking slut anyway! Keep her!" Dan pushed Blake out the door, locking it. "Julissa I'm so sorry.." but Julissa stayed quiet.
She kissed him. So passionately. There was defiantly love in the air. "Daniel.. I love you. I hope you feel the same." Daniel smiled, "I love you too. Be my girlfriend?" She smiled and nodded. Leaning in to kiss him again.