Fixing Things

After I was done modeling. I walked over to Monica.
    " I noticed that you didn't really talk to me?"
   " Well, because the girl I once knew would've called me if she was in danger, and not let two guys fight over her" said Monica
  " What is that why you wasn't talking to me, because of that?"
    " Yes, yes it is Rihanna. And I don't even know what to tell you, you come back in here like nothing happened, they can act like it's all rainbows and sunshine but I wont".  She said
   " Well, thank you for bringing up the worst day of my life, I try to keep that behind, because I moved on to better things, and right now I shouldn't even be stressing it not good for my health". I said
    " Rihanna how could you man, I am supposed to be your #1 girl. I see that Nicki turned on you. I knew that was coming".
    " You know what, what is really the real reason you are mad at me, cause you are the only one mad, I came over to you to ask if you would like to go to lunch to catch up, but you are mad at me for no reason. I am hoping that, that offer is not off the table".
    She looked at me, rolled her eyes. And said....
     " Fine, but you are paying"
" Alright that's not a problem, I really missed you man".
    I gave her a hug, and grabbed my stuff and went in my car. She came out and went into her car. She followed me to the restaurant we are gonna meet at.
      I ordered a nice Shrimp Scampi, with a glass of fresh lemonade. Monica ordered Steak With Steamed Mushrooms, with a glass of water.
     " Well, I got some news no one else knows expect my family and the baby daddy, but I am pregnant".
      Monica dropped her fork...
" What!!!! Girl!!! You gonna be a mom!!! Omggggg I am so happy for you, you know forget about how I was at the photo shoot this made my day, girl I wanna be the god-mother. The baby gonna call me auntie momo. Awwww I cannot wait!!!".
     I just smiled at her, her excitement made me happy I don't like when Monica is mad at me. Plus I really need a girlfriend right now. I am alone and I need a fun buddy. I am just happy that she is happy that's all that matters to me.
       We continued to talk and catch up on life, man I missed this girl. She just doesn't know