Drake Going On Tour

When I get back inside the house I see Drake sitting on the couch talking on the phone, the way his face looks tells me he is upset about something, I go to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. I open the grocery bag that I was holding and I started eating the rest of my chocolate. I was so happy that I finally satisfied my craving cause it was killing me.
        Once Drake gets off the phone, he looks at me.
   " What's wrong" I asked
" Well that was my manager calling me, he saying that I have to go on tour tomorrow with Nicki, Wayne, Tyga, and Young Thug."
  " What ! Now why now?"
" Apparently, Nicki came up with the idea, and my manager thought it was a great idea".
    " What! Nicki did this, she must want another ass whooping, I am gonna go see her right now".
    " No, Rihanna don't you do that, you gotta work on your safety, you have a baby now, you can't be just fighting you gotta protect the baby and yourself".
    " You are right, okay fine, she is real lucky". I popped another chocolate in my mouth
      Drake gets up and walks to me
" You know I love you right?"
       " Yes, I do"
" Don't you ever forget it"
I looked at him and kissed him
" I won't, I promise"
   " I have to go get ready, but I will see if I can come through a little later".
    " Okay"
With that being said he walked out the door and I was left with this sad and empty feeling in my stomach. I felt like something bad was gonna happen while he is on tour, and the baby knew it too cause I rushed to the bathroom to go throw up........