Chapter One

Aphmau POV:
I look again at the letter, Aaron wants me to move on... to be happy... maybe I should do it "Aphmau!!!" I know that voice "Hi Lucinda!" she stops running "I have news, Zenix was at my house." I look confused at her "Why?" she says "He still cares about you. Anyway, he told me that Laurance is looking for a maid, only the brave ones want to go in the Nether to meet him." I raise an eyebrow "And you think I AM one of them?" she says "Yeah! Plus ever since you saw him, you kept thinking about him!!" I blush "Cadenza knows about the news, she exploded, she likes the idea of you 2 together!!" I blush more "Lucinda!" she laughs "Come on, i will take you to the portal." she walks to a forest "This will be a long day..." I sigh.

*few minutes later*
"Alright, here we are." I see the portal "Cadenza made you a disguise, let me help you." she snaps her fingers, I look at myself "She's still awesome at this." I notice my face is covered "Be careful ok?" I nod. We hug each other, then I jump in the portal, Zenix was waiting for me, he does a bow "Lady Aphmau" he offers his hand, instead of taking it, I hug him, he chuckles and hugs me "I guess you're really happy to see me." I say "Of course I am! I missed you!" he says "I missed you too..." he continues "You know, I will choose a maid too, I wish I could choose you." I sigh "But I guess he will choose me." he nods "We should go." we go to Laurance's house. When we enter, there are a few more girls waiting for him to appear "I'll go get him." Zenix walks away, I sit on a couch, I look at the others "They seem tough..." I take a deep breath "Alright ladies, here comes Laurance Zvahl!" I see Laurance entering "I'm surprised there are many girls here, wanting to be my maid, but of course you have to pass 3 tests, Zenix will choose a maid for himself too. Now Zenix, where are these ladies from?" Zenix takes out a paper "The first lady is from O'khasis, the second lady is from Phoenix Drop, the third lady is from Scaleswind, the fourth one is from New Meteli, the 5th one is from Bright Port, the last one is from Phoenix Alliance." he looks at all of us "Alright, the first test it is about serving, i don't want a clumsy maid. If you drop the tray, you will fail. Zenix, go get the tray." I watch how the girls walk elegantly with the tray of sweets and tea on their hands, I grab the tray and walk, Zenix gives me a thumb up, I see Laurance whispering something in Zenix's ear, then he says "Ok, all of you were great. The next test is about cleaning, if I see even one particle of dust, you will fail. I have 6 rooms for you to clean, follow me." Zenix stops me and whispers in my ear "This one is hard, but it's ok if you fail, the next one you'll have to pass." I ask "Will he kill the girls if they will lose?" he says "Nah, he will send them home." I sigh in relief "It will be fine." we continue walking, Laurance shows us six doors "These are the rooms girls, good luck."

*one hour later*
Zenix POV:
"Laurance, the ladies are tired, look at them! The bedrooms were too big!" he looks at the girls "Yeah, you are right... alright ladies, the last test will be in an hour." I go at Aphmau "Are you ok??" she shakes her head "Follow me, I will give you something from the kitchen." I take her to the kitchen, I take out the chicken leg "It's still warm." she takes it and eats it "Did you already choose a maid Zenix?" I look behind "No no, I was just helping my friend!" he raises an eyebrow "This lady is your friend?" I nod "Yeah, don't worry, she is a nice lady." he says "A lady who eats fast." I look at Aph, the bone is clean "How?" she shrugs "What is her name?" I say "She will tell you after the final test." I take Aphmau back to the living room.

*time skip*
Aphmau POV:
"Ok girls, the rooms are very cleaned, you passed. Now for the last test: how do you fight?? I want my maid to be a strong lady. Zenix will fight with all of you, the one who can defeat him wins and will be my maid. Zenix, give them the swords." every girl gets a sword, I get a white one, it looks powerful. The battle begins, one by one, Zenix defeat them, now it's my turn. I run towards him and attack him, he dodges, I do it again, he dodges again, he is about to cut my arm, I dodge. At finale, I win, I hear claps from the others "Good job!" I help Zenix "Well girls, thank you for coming here, but looks like this lady is my new maid. Don't worry, Zenix will choose a maid." I notice the lady from Bright Port blushing while looking at Zenix, he smirks "I'll choose this lady from Bright Port." he grabs her by the waist "The rest of you go back home, I am sure there are some men out there looking for maids." they walk away, I notice Zenix giving me the 'good luck' sign while he walks away "You" I look at Laurance "Follow me" I follow him. We enter in his red house, I feel arms wrapping me from behind "I know it's you..." I stay quiet "I noticed when you two were fighting." I look at him "The question is: why did you come here?" I blush "I fell in love with you Laur... I missed you..." he moves the veil from my face "You did?" I look in his eyes "I can't lie to you..." he leans closer until his lips meet mine "I missed you too." I hug him "But you do realise that you can't escape now." I say "I know and I don't want to." he smiles "How about we go to sleep, you and me in my king size bed." I giggle "I would love to." he takes me to his bedroom and gives me pajamas "Change in front of me." I say "You pervert" he chuckles, but I do as he says "What a sexy girl you are~" he takes off his SK armor and lays on the bed, I lay near him, then we cuddle "I love you Aph." I kiss him on the lips "I love you too Laurance." we fall asleep.