Chapter Nineteen

Laurance POV:
Things have been going great, no fight and no war, but I have a feeling that a fight is going to happen... one that will involve Zane in it "Laurance! Are you coming for the bath?" I grin "Yes babe, i'm coming." I go to the bathroom and take off my clothes and get in the bath "I was thinking. How about we have a second child~?" she says "No no no no, five kids are enough, I was pregnant 2 times, third time might be a problem." I say "Fine, but that doesn't mean that we can't have fun~" I bite her neck "It will leave a mark." I say "I know~" she smiles "I love you" I say "I love you too Aphmau, never forget that~" we kiss...

Katelyn POV:
This is getting annoying "Jeffory, when are you going to rest?" he says "Oh, i'm rested, I just want to stay here." I say "I want you to stop with these jokes while I work." he says "Fine" he lets go of my arms, so I can control them "Thanks" I sign papers "Miss Katelyn...?" I look at the door "Hi Abby! You know you can just call me Katelyn." she asks "May I... stay with you? I feel lonely." I feel bad "Of course you can sweetie, take a sit!" she takes a seat in front of me "You're working, aren't you..." I say "A bit, but you don't disturb me." I smile at her "I want to help." I say "Why don't try my weapon?" I give her my 'fire fists' "Oh, thank you" she puts them on and tries to attack "That's my daughter" Abby is looking at me "Have you ever thought of having kids?" I blush "For a while, I would like a child." she asks "Will you adopt me?" I look at her shocked "Eek! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it to sound like that!" I laugh "It's fine!" I continue "I would love to adopt you, but you're an adult, you can take care of yourself and you can defend yourself." she has pink blush on her face "I miss father." I say "He misses you too..." I hug her "I miss him too." I feel my eyes changing "I'm here my little girl." Abby looks at me "Did you hear that?" I say "What?" she sighs "Nevermind" the door opens "Lady Katelyn I-" Abby is about the hit the one at the door "Whoa!" I hold her "Abby!! It's only Garroth!" she lets her hand down "I'm so sorry sir Garroth!" I put her on her chair "We need to talk now." we go outside my office "We got a problem. New Meteli is going to do a party for lord Cadenza and her fiancé, but a Nether portal appeared." I say "I will tell Aphmau now." he stops me "I can't let you. She is busy enough with Phoenix Alliance and the baby." I sigh "You are right, but I can't leave Abby." he says "Then take care, she can fight, right??" I think for a moment before I open the door "Abby, we have to go." I take her hand "Where are we going??" I say "I will explain later. Now hurry!"

Dante POV:
"Dante~Kun you just recovered! Don't go fighting!" I say "I have to save New Meteli! Don't worry, Kyle will be there too." KC grabs my arm "I won't let you go!!" I yell at her to let me go, she yells to stop me "Dante?? Kawaii~Chan??" I yell "Laurance help!" he bursts in our house "What's with the screaming?" I say "There is a Nether portal in Meteli and Kawaii~Chan doesn't let me go." I still try to make her let me go "He just recovered!" I say "I lost too much time resting!" I manage to escape from her grip "Dante, you've been captured two times. You should stay here, so you're safe." I frown "Do you think i'm a kid? I can take care of myself!!" I run away "Dante~Kun!" I go into the forest for a short way. No one is following me, it's good, I am almost at New Meteli, but a pair of arms stop me "HEY!" I grab my sword to hit the person "It's me!" I put my sword down "What the heck? Why are you here Gene??" he says "Zane is going to destroy New Meteli. I will not let you fight, you just recovered." I say "You are just like Kawaii~Chan... I can take care of myself!" I walk away "No" he grabs my arm "Stay here" he holds me while he sits on the grass "I have a duty and that is to protect the villages, so please let me go." he does not listen "I said let me go." he puts me closer to his chest "What are you do-" I hear his heart beats, it makes me close my eyes "Listen" a smile appears on my face "I said I'll protect you, I kept my promise because I love you little brother..." we end up hugging "Can we stay like this? For a while?" he is smiling "Of course"

Laurance POV:
"He went this way." we go in forest "It is the short way to New Meteli." I will be there soon sister "What if he got-" I cut her off "He is fine KC" we stop as I see a fire "There" I see a little fire and 2 persons hugging "Shh" we get closer to them "It's Dante..." a shadow knight is hugging him "And Gene..." I thought I told him to stay away from him "He's doing nothing, just hugging him." I try to take Dante's hand to move him, but I get grabbed "Don't wake him" I meet with Gene's teal eyes "I will carry him back home." I say "You better not trick us..." he jumps away with Dante in his arms "Go back home KC, I will fight to save Cadenza..." I run as fast as I can...

Gene POV:
I jump inside Dante's house through a window from upstairs "Gene" I shush him "Don't speak, just rest..." I lay him on the bed, I am about to leave, but he stops me "Don't go" I say "I have to" he looks at me with puppy eyes "I guess a few minutes won't hurt..." I stay at the edge of the bed, until he falls asleep "I will be back Dante." I kiss his head and leave "Zane will pay for what he did..."