Chapter Twelve

Aphmau POV:
Kiki decided to do a baby shower, she insisted to do it, even if it's been three months since we married. I still didn't open the present for our son/daughter from Sasha, it will be the first present I will open at the baby shower. Laur is packing, we won't stay in Nether, we'll move back to Phoenix Alliance and go back in Phoenix Drop. Zenix moved in Bright Port with Azura, he might be a guard there. I start to pack "No no no, you stay on the couch, you don't want to hurt the kid." I say "But I want to-" I get cut off "No, you did enough work. I will pack while you stay down." I give him a glare "Nice try~" he walks away. I lay on the couch bored "I want some cookie." I find the plate of cookies and eat them "Alright, I finished packing." I look at him "Hey! You almost ate the cookies!" I see the last cookie, he takes it and eats it "The baby made me eat." he says "I know he or she needs food." I get up "Come on Aph, let's get going."

*few hours later*
Garroth POV:
We put the last crate down "This is the last crate. Thanks for the help Garroth and sorry for wasting your time." I say "Don't say that, I like to help. I was... a bit shocked when I found you wanted to move here. But where is Zenix?" he says "Bright Port. How is Vylad?" I say "He's doing great." he says "I still can't believe both of your younger brothers are SK and YOU are the descendant of Esmund." I sigh "Zane was the first... I got the relic after he died." he pats my back "You have me and Dante as your brothers." I smile "I guess you're right Laurance." he asks "Wasn't Ivy the girl who had Shad's relic?" I say "She was, until Raven ate her head. Mothee took the relic after that. Now it's at Alina." I shiver at the thought of her being evil. I take a deep breath "Are you alright?" I say "Yeah" he smirks "If you're going to ask about Lucinda, I'll punch you..." he raises his arms "Ok, i'll keep quiet."

Katelyn POV:
Liochant is acting weird, I've seen him a few times with a dagger... he doesn't use it, he holds it while smiling "What if he got the dagger as a present?" I say "You might be right, I'll ask him..." I tap his shoulder, he looks at me "Hello!!" I ask "Liochant, can I ask you?" he nods "Why are you holding a dagger? I saw you a few times with it." he looks at it "It was sir Garroth's dagger. He gave it to me as a present." what? "Garroth? I thought he doesn't trust you..." he says "He does now AND said that he'll take me under his wing." he looks so happy about that, his eyes are shining "Wow, Garroth now trust him. He hates Tu'la. Do you know why?" Jeffory says "Yeah, I saw everything when I was a ghost." I see Leona coming towards Liochant "I sense love~" I smile "He does like her." Leona kisses Liochant, he's blushing "I wish I could give you... a kiss on lips~" I blush "Can you stop making me blush please?" he grins "Nope~" I groan "You are so annoying." he says "You love me anyway." I say "True" I go to my office.

Dante POV:
"Thanks boys for helping me organise the baby shower for Lady Aphmau." I say "No problem Kiki, we were glad to help. When is the baby shower??" she says "Tomorrow. I never knew Nicole has a head guard. Me and Leona lived in Scaleswind for a time and we have not seen you." Kyle says "I became the head guard few years ago. I was really happy, but the most important things for me are my family and friendship." he looks at me, I scratch my neck "Aw, you 2 are cute~" she looks closer at us "Wait..." she looks at our fingers "Why you have cuts?" Kyle says "We went to the church to become cross brothers." Kiki asks "Isn't that dangerous?? What if one of you dies? Dante, remember?" Kyle looks us at confused "He... almost died 5 years ago, but Aph healed him." he looks at me "Are you serious?" I say "I forgot about that." I yawn "You look tired, you should rest." I say "No, i'm-" I yawn again "Just go rest Dante." Kyle pushes me out of the barn "Fine..." he says "We can get dinner after you rest ok?" I smile "Ok" I start walking home. Suddenly, I get a headache "Ugh, what is going on?" I hear an evil laugh "I'm coming for you~" who is that? "I will save you from them." from them? "I am your only family." my only fami- oh god no "Gene, get out of my head!!" he chuckles "The necklaces will help me find you. You'll be mine soon~" I get furious "You will not take me from them!" I try to take off my necklace, he laughs "Are you trying to take it off? You have no chances~" he continues "I found out about your ability. I'm proud of you. I'm excited to see how it works." I say "You will not get me!!" the headache stops, i'm in front of the house "Kawaii~Chan?" no answer, she is still at the café, I will just take a nap. I go upstairs, take off my armor, then I fall on the bed and close my blue eyes.

*in the dream*
My family is surrounding me, they are looking at me with hate "You are not a head guard, you're a monster!!" I gasp "Donna, why would you say that?? We are friends!" Logan shows his claws "I will kill you after you done to us!!" the rest of the villagers throw rocks at me while yelling at me "Go to the Nether!" "You don't belong here!" "You devil!" I run away sobbing, they're chasing me. I escape in the forest and I stop to take a breath "Dante!!!" I know that voice... Nicole is behind, sadness in her eyes... behind her are Nekoette and Dmitri... Aphmau is trying to stop the villagers "HOW COULD YOU?" I get a scratch on my cheek "K-K-K-Kawaii~Chan..." I get another scratch "You are a monster!! I wish I never married you!! We'll have a divorce!" my heart breaks "What...?" Nicole punches her, I run away "Wait! Dante!" tears fall from my eyes "She... she hates me... my wife hates me... they all hate me..." I want to die "Dante..." I look up to see a Nether portal... a SK is in front of it. The shadow knight takes off his helmet "I told you, they are not your friends, they were pretending." I feel broken "She never loved you. The ones who protect you now will forget, they'll forget about you." I put my face on my hands. I feel arms wrapping me "I know you're sad, but it will be ok." I look at Gene "I will protect you." I put my head on his chest... he is warm... "I would never leave you like they did." I close my eyes "I will always love you." I feel tired "Thank you... big brother..." he kisses my forehead "I will help you get revenge. You will be a SK like me." he carries me and walks in the portal.

*back to reality*
"Dante~Kun!" I wake up "Are you ok?" I look at her, she looks worried "What happened?" she says "You were crying in your sleep." it was a dream "I'm ok" I hug her "Dante~Kun" she hugs me "I will stay with you until you're better." I smile a little "Thank you..." she kisses me "I love you" I say "I love you too..."