Chapter Fifteen

Garroth POV:
Things have been good these past few weeks, Laurance takes care of Nathan while Aphmau's busy, Alina and Lilith are still at Hyria's forrest and me and Lucinda are getting closer. Emma and Kenmur are thinking of having kids, I was told that Zenix will ask Azura the big question, I am happy for him. The weird thing is... Dante has headaches, Kawaii~Chan doesn't know why, he is staying in bed, Kyle is worried for him and he tries everything to help Dante, I don't know what is going on, I'll find out and stop this problem. Liochant is happier, I've been training him, I was serious when I said I'll take him under my wing, he is really good at using the dagger I gave him and I think Leona is getting feelings for him "Sir Garroth!" I turn around and see Liochant "I just saw the cutest thing ever!" I smile "Let me guess, it is Nathan?" he says "Yes! I never saw an adorable baby boy! He's is just so cute!!" I chuckle "Do you still like Alina and Lilith?" I say "Of course I do, they are cute girls and they want to fight the evil." I grin "And you want to protect the good." I make his hair a mess "I'm ready for our first training!" I say "Alright then. Get your weapon."

Aphmau POV:
Today I went to see Levin and Malachi to show them their baby brother, they will love him. I knock on the door "Oh boys! It's me!" no one answers, I see it is open, I enter "Boys??" I hear a voice "Over here mom!" I hear them from a room, the living room "Hi boys!" they wave. Levin gasps "BABY!!" he runs to me "Meet your baby brother." Levin is hugging Nathan "He is so adorable, i'll eat him up!!" Malachi sighs "You can't be serious for a bit." I say "Don't be so grumpy and hug Nathan." he gives up and does as I say "My boys all together is a dream come true." Levin says "I'm happy that Laurance is the father, i'm shipping you both." I blush really pink "Levin!" Mal says "I told you mom, not serious for even a second." I cover my face laughing. I hear Nathan laughing "I think i'm going to die of cuteness..." Levin faints, but Mal catches the baby "This baby might be powerful, the son of a Divine Godness and a SK." Nathan is just looking cute "I will make food!" Levin runs to the kitchen "Nathan can eat smashed apples." I sit on the couch "How have you been lately?" I say "I'm ok, I have been good, nothing new. Do you have any news??" Mal says "Dante keeps getting headaches, no one didn't figure out the problem. For now... he's in bed resting." I say "I hope he is ok."

Dante POV:
I'm tired of this pain, i'm tired of these headaches, I want him to stop talking, I want him to leave me alone "I can't! I will not join! I have a family, friends, it is my duty to protect Phoenix Drop!!" I hold my head "Why can't you see the truth? They are fake! They pretend! Let me help you, I want to show you the reality! I love you Dante, I won't stop until you don't open your eyes. I'm almost close to get you. I'll save you from them." the headache stops, I sigh and let myself fall on the bed, I'll finally be able to sleep without... any... problem... "Dante~Kun!" KC is coming "Are you feeling better?" I say "Yeah... the headache is gone, now I can sleep.  I will get back on duty tomorrow." she asks "What if you get a bad headache? Maybe you should stay home." I say "I stayed in bed for days, I really need to get back to work." she sighs "Fine" she is about to go to down "Are you doing well with your ability?" I nod "Ok" she gives me her smile and leaves "Now it is time to sleep..." I close my tired eyes.

*5 hours later*
It is night time, I went out for a walk, I like seeing the stars... I always liked to see them, it's very beautiful. I notice a fire in the forest "Is someone camping there??" I walk towards the fire "Hey" Kyle looks at me "What are you doing here?? I thought you were sleeping." I say "I am feeling better now. Why are you camping??" he says "Maya is back home and I wanted to stay longer." he eats a roasted marshmallow "Want to join me?" I chuckle and sit near him "I remember you always liked to eat the roasted marshmallows." he says "They always make me happy, but my heart belongs to Maya." I laugh "Why... were you getting headaches?" I tell him "He is sick... after what he did to you, now he wants you by his side?" I look away "With that necklace or not, I won't let him get you. Now I'm your big brother and I will do anything to protect you." I look at him with my eyes widen, but I smile "Thanks Kyle... a lot" he smiles too. We watch the fire and chat, Kyle's expression changes "What's wrong...?" he looks around. The fire is turned off by the wind "We need to go." he grabs my hand "Is someone after us...?" Kyle nods "We need to get on our horses." I see an arrow hitting a tree "Oh no" we run fast, 2 shadow knights are after us "There!" I see my horse and get on "I'll distract them." I say "I can't leave you behind!!" he says "I'll be fine! Go!" my horse starts running. After 10 minutes my horse stops "I need to rescue Kyle." I remember he gave me an amulet, so we can communicate, I grab it "Kyle?" no answers for a few seconds "Dante, I escaped. Are you in Scaleswind?" I say "Not yet, my horse stopped for a bit..." he says "Hurry and get to my house, it is not safe if-" I hear a sound of falling "Kyle are you alright??" he groans "An arrow almost shot me. Please hurry to Scaleswind, you'll be safe there." I sob "I need to rescue you!" he says "Please don't cry" I hear another sound "Who is there?" i'm scared "Dante, leave the spot where you are right now!" I hear a female laugh "GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY-" I hear a hit "Kyle? KYLE?" he is not answering "Oh no" the horse runs again after he heard an arrow, I am very scared, I only have my sword at me, Kyle got captured, tears appear on my face. The horse stops, I fall, but I get up and run as fast as I can, I hear someone behind me, I run faster "This can't be happening..." I stop at a tree to catch my breath "I need help, but who could be awake?" I take breaths, then I get up, but I freeze when I feel 2 arms wrapping from behind and a familiar voice... slowly whispering in my ear... "I found you~" my mouth is covered, I feel myself fall... he is picking me... my eyes closed... darkness took over me...