Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hilary’s POV

Hey peeps! My names Hillary, I’m 18 and I’m a freshman in The Galapagos Boarding School. Well soon, I’m moving in today and now I’m driving to the collage with my 2 best friends Sam and Austin. You might think It’s weird to be driving to collage alone, where is my family you may ask? Well let’s hope they are in heaven. My mom died when I was just a baby, and my dad risk his life to safe my stepmom and my step twin sister. That day was the worst day of my entire life, 6th June 2004, ever science I have to do what every my stepmom wants me to do. But i have all my dad's savings, house, money, car and everything basically. Plus my step sisters are a what every blondes are.. Dumb. And made me do their home works, but they are actually realy nice all of them even my step mom. you might find it hard to believe that my selp mom is actually nice but she is and so is my step sisters, but they can get dramatic and those kind of people arn't my likings. and she isn't that responsible and bright so i have to take charge of the famly including my stepmom. well some blondes ofc are not that dumb. Because my best friend Sam… GENIUS and she's blonde. She is what some people call a nerd but I love her. Austin in the other hand, he’s not so bright but is a good mood booster and he always knows what to say.  Anyways I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and I’m not that tall let’s say about 5’5? Maybe.

Soon I can see my soon to be collage building.. Wow! Was all I can say? It’s huge it’s like a giant mansion. I drove off to find a parking spot nearby. SHOTGUN!

*30 minutes latter*

“Wow! This place is huge Hil” Sam said while walking through the hallway.

We are tiring to find the administrator to get out schedule and room assign. Luckily Sam and me checked in early so we are each other’s roommates.  So we only need to get out schedules.

“I know” I said

“Oh look theres the administration counter!” Austin Said pointing t the stand

“Hi there sunshine how may I help you?” the lady behind the counter asked

“OH.. can we have our schedules? It’s Hillary Charlotte Davidson and Samantha lee Montgomery” I said

“Oh yes.. here they are. And what can I do for you sir?” she replied pointing to Austin.

“Can I also have my schedule.. It’s Austin Ames and can I also have my room key. My father paid for the private room for myself. (meaning the room with no roommates)” he said smiling

“Well Of Corse, here’s your schedule and here’s your room key.  You will only have one so don’t loose it” she said

*1 hour latter*

Sam and me had unpacked and now she’s in the shower. I feel bored so I headed out to find fresh air.

“HEY SAM!” I scream so she could hear form the bathroom

“YEAH?” She scream back

“I’M HEADIN’ OUT K?”

“YEAY COOL! CYA” She said, with that I headed out

I spend a few moments memorizing this place. It’s beautiful. Way better than home. I see the club stand at the open field and some on the corridors, I might be interested in joining some. The school choir is pretty cool. I mean I always love singing, I wanted to become one it’s just that I don’t know if I’m good enough. And I—

“Omg! I’m so sorry!” I said, because I just spill coffee at his shirt.

“Yeah it’s fine just…” he said as he stars to walk away.

Well that was friendly, but I gotta admit he’s pretty cute. But that whole incident before covers up the cuteness. Some guys these days, he must be in the popular crowd. My feet start to get tired so I decided to go back to my dorm.

Theo’s POV

As I’m walking though the crowd with my cup of coffee someone knocked me over.

“Omg! I’m so sorry!” she said

“Yeah It’s fine… just..” I said while walking away, the full crowd and now this irritates me. I just washed this shirt. OH WHAT A GREAT DAY!

I decided to walk back inside to be greeted by me current girlfriend Ashley.

“Hey baby” she screamed

“Hey” I said I wasn’t in the mood for this. Yes you might think what kind of boyfriend isn’t pleased to see his girlfriend. But the truth is she’s a total slut. And why do I date her you may ask? I needed pleasure ok… I’m lonely and I needed pleasure. And even though I have her and a bunch of friends plus a sea of people in my feet there is still this huge gap in my heart, I just don’t know how to fill it up. I though having Ashley and making love with her will close the gap but it just made it bigger. I feel so lonely and it kills me. I never feel like this before, when my sister was still here I feel so happy she is 13 years older than me but she is like my best friend and she understands my, she also give amazing advice with girls and stuff. But ever science the earthquake in 2004 It never feels the same. I was 9 when she died.

Hey guys! thanks for reading i'll be updating soon:)) Anyways please vote and comment thanks i would realy appriciate it<33