Chapter 9

Chapter 9

After Amanda’s Wedding

Hillary’s POV

Today is the first day of going back to my lectures in collage. Being away from collage for 3 days really helped me forget about Theo a bit… just a bit. It still ache every time I remember the day he told me it was all a dare.

Sam and I are now walking to our next lecture, I haven’t seen Theo all day, and that’s good I don’t think I’m ready to see him yet, I don’t even think I’ll ever be ready to see him.

Me and Sam take a seat at the second row and waiter for Mrs. Smith to come in.

Soon the class starts and someone barge in the door. Theo. He had on his normal v neck t-shirts and black jeans and he played a smirk in his face. He is the same dick head Theo I meet at Mr. Brown’s class selfish and arrogant. And it kills me that the Theo I used to know is all fake.

“Mr.James Please take a seat” Mrs.Smith said

Theo looked around the class and when his eyes laded on me I feel uncomfortable and looked away. Theo take a seat next to her ‘real girlfriend’ I think her name was Ashley.

Theo’s POV

Yes, Ashley are I are back together and that’s because I need distraction. I need to move on from Hillary. I might not love Ashley but I’m willing to give it a try, but with Ashley’s attitude I’m getting frustrated, I miss Hillary so bad. I want to talk to her and explain everything was to complicated and I don’t think she wants to see me.

*Class finished*

Hillary’s POV

When the lecture finished I gather all my books and put the in my bag then someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn around and see a cute looking guy, almost as cute as Theo… almost.

“uhh hey” he said

“hi” I replied

“my names Zayn, Zayn Malik” he said, he gestured his hand and I gladly shake it.

“Im Hillary Davidson” I said and he started do doze off

“umm…” I said laughing

“Oh… im sory I must have doze off. Its just that your so pretty I have to talk to you” he said and I can feel my cheeks turn red, why am I blushing

“Thanks” I said still with my red cheeks

“so, I’m going to Starbucks down the street care to join?” He said biting his lips, its kind of hot