Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hillary’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks since Theo ask me to be his girlfriend and I have to say it was the best 2 weeks ever. Theo and I are like glued together we can’t stay away from each other even if we tried. I know how much I love Theo but up till this point I never say those 3 words to him, the thought that he made a huge impact to my life and the reason my smile grew wider and happier made me think how will my life be when he’s gone. I just can’t seem to accept that Theo can be leaving me any minute, I mean he is a looker and every girl drool over him, sometimes that piss me off. Theo is mine bitches.

Today I really don’t know what to do, and it’s Sunday…  Sam went on a date with a guy she meet at the club and Austin is sick and put up to bed rest with his mom at home. I mean I know I can just call Theo and ask him to hag with me but I want to give him space. The past 2 weeks we are like inseparable and I’m afraid that he’ll get sick me. Just then then I heard a knock on the door, I came up and open the door and I saw a trail of rose petal heading somewhere and an envelope with my name on it.

Hey Princess,

Follow the trail of love petals to find your one true love;) it’s a love petal not a rose petal…

Ps: it’s 2pm, so pizza? I’m starving

Love you,

Theo

Looks like my “space between Theo and I” day is over, the truth is I never want to stay away from him. I love his companion; he makes me feel safe and loved. Something I haven’t felt in a long time.

I do exactly what the letter tells me to do and follow the trail of rose petals. They lead me through the hall way, up to the 4th floor and into the green house the school owns and it ends at the fountain, and soon I see Theo in a bench holding a box of pizza. I smiled, run up to him and kissed him, I miss his kiss already and it’s only been 12 hours.

“hey princess” he said

“hello my one true love” I said mimicking the words he use in the letter, earning a short but loud laugh from him.

“Hungry babe? I brought pizza” He said

“yup”

“so why didn’t you call me this morning? I was getting worried” he said

“I thought you might want some space” I said with hesitation

Theo’s POV

“I thought you might want some space” she said with a bit of hesitation

“Hill, I would never get tired of you” I said, wow this girl really do care about me. She does appreciate my personal space and what I really think. But I honestly never want her to give us a space I want to be together with her for as long as it can be. I love her.

“I hope so” I heard her mumble

“Hey! Listen Hil, I would never get tired of you even if I tried” I said, then looked up to me, her eyes meet mine and my eyes meet hers

“I love you Theo” When she said it I complete shock, I don’t think she feels the same way but now I was confirmed that the both of us are deeply and madly in love with each other.  I tried to talk but no words comes out, so I do the only thing I can do, I hugged and lifted her up then spin her around until I was I dizzy.  I smashed my lips to hers, the kiss was rough but still passionate. I have twice as much butterflies erupted in my stomach If that’s even possible. Soon we both pull apart, she had a smile in her face and I am positive that I do too.

“you don’t know how much that means to me” I said hugging her again lightly, and she smiled. Then we sat at the bench and began eating the pizza I brought.

“Theo” she said while biting her slice of pizza

“yeah?” I asked

“Do you think it’s scary that there is only 2 options for us in the future? It’s either we breakup or get married” she said

“nope!” I said proudly and watch her face dropped

“right, your Theo James any girl wants you” she said

“Hil, I’m not afraid of that 2 choices because for me there is only 1. And that is being with you fro the rest of my life. I don’t want any other girl to be Mrs. Taptiklis (his real last name) and that’s a promise I made to you… now don’t get worried or anything I just want you to know that what ever happens to us, at the end I want you to walk down the aisle at OUR wedding” I said and I mean it, I want to spend the rest of my life with Hillary. I know she’s the right one. When I finished Hillary was speechless and smiled.

“Promise?” she finally said she said after her long pause

“promise” I said kissing her temple

*Finished eating*

Hillary’s POV

Today was…. It was perfect; He’s perfect… we’re perfect. I never thought I said it but I love him more than he knows. I can’t stand a day without him or even a second. I just love him so much. I just hope the love and care he gave me is from his heart and will last forever.