"I don't mind if you wanna exchange bodily fluids with me"

HI GUYS! heres my update! SORRY FOR THE WAIT! BUT IM ON HOLIDAYS SO MORE TIME TO WRITE! go ahead and read!!:)) <3! [unedited]

======================================================

"A few months ago, I was going through some really hard stuff. I don’t want to tell you that just yet, because...well, it’s still painful. But what I will say is it’s affected everyone around me. My foster parents absolutely don’t know what to do with me. Ever since that incident they've looked at me like I’m a lost cause or that there's no hope'', he took a large breath and fiddled with his fingers, huh I do that too...

"I fell into a drinking and partying habit. But not the normal teenage binge drinking, I mean I went and drank scotch while playing pool or poker. Heh heh, I was actually pretty good. As soon as I thought I could go through life by just winning money, my fosters tried to get me to go back to school and stop with my gambling. It’s not like I affected them but...I guess... It's just the more they pushed the more I remembered about the incident, and it got to the point where there wasn’t a good enough distraction anymore. I was walking in the rain contemplating what to do, that night. Perfect night for a Suicide attempt don’t you think?'' he asked me, slightly chuckling at the end, but with no emotion.

"I saw the bridge, and I thought about what I’m leaving behind and...There’s nothing. Nothing that makes me wants to live here anymore. So I stood on the edge of the bridge, just making sure I could leave without a second, lingering thought. Hah tough luck, you came along and swooped me out of that...And well I’ve been with you since then'', he pretty much coughed out the last words. It was safe to say I totally felt for him.

Being the spontaneously compassionate person I am, I turned the rest of my body to him and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. I sat there giving him the hug and patting his back, he didn’t cry, but he did return the hug. I could feel his heart pumping right up against my chest. OH I should probably remember he’s a guy now…

I coughed awkwardly, not fully pulling away but still looked at him with confidence. I hated when people gave me pity looks. He looked back at me, midnight hair still messy around his head, his eyes swirling with a tainted sadness.

“Im gonna be honest with you…I didn’t expect all that, but I'm happy you told me”, I whispered to him. I was sure my breath was fanning his lips. I moved back.

‘’Levi, Levi Jeans, Badass Levi. I’d be absolutely honoured to share my humble abode with you and school eventually”, I said once id gotten up and moved to his dresser, looking at a couple possessions. I really wasn’t good at this emotions thing and I wanted to take this slow, not one big truth session. Just what he wanted off his chest.

“L…you know both our names start with L?”, he said to me, looking at me fondly.

“huh?.. oh yeah they do! I like L, it’s a cute nickname”, I turned and smiled at him. He smiled back and then it quickly vanished.

“Hey, don’t be a sulk, you know what I like to do when I'm like this?” I jumped over to him, pulled his hand with mind, sending sparks all over me.

“What?”

“I like to hit and stab stuff”, I looked over to his reaction, and it was worth it.

“Look I know I'm badass but…isn’t that illegal?”, he said with a raised eyebrow and little surprise around his mouth.

“Ahh but you must learn from the real badass now, come grasshopper, sensei L will teach you all”, I said feigning a cultured accent. He chuckled and then looked back at me gratefully. Huh what an odd look