My favourite little flower!

hiii my lovely people. Heres another chp! please enjoy theres probably mistakes eheh XD. oh and we have some of Levis POV first! to spice things up a bit i guess!:)) enjoy

===========================================================================

[Levi]

Mmm these pillows are like clouds, I could sleep forever, but I can’t because there’s this noise. Like bells ringing, ahh such a beautiful noise though…oh it’s getting louder…wait this voice its familiar…

“Levi…Levi darling, it’s time to get up. You have school.” the voice sang to me, but I didn't want to get up. I’ll just politely tell this voice I want to sleep longer.

“Mhmhm, five more minutes”, I grumbled and slurred, then pulled the covers over my head; creating a safe cocoon that I would never leave.

The voice made a huffing sound, then the bed dipped and my cocoon was slowly pried from my hands. The blanket didn't stop moving down, the cold air hitting me and taking away my warmth. Cheesus this voice is so determined, and so mean.

Then I felt a warm hand run down my chest. Ohh so warm, maybe I can drift back off to sleep while being petted. I was just drifting into a cloud like dream state.

Then the hand travelled to uncharted areas of my body. Whoa, aint nobody get to touch my boxers, no no no. I moved so the hand was off my body.

I opened one eye just an inch to see a very beautiful and radiant Lauren, and- wait was she the warm hand and voice..? Oh man, why did I stop her?

I immediately lost my regret for stopping her as I saw her phone in her hand and she had plastered a huge toothy smirk on her face as she snickered. Was she filming me? IS THAT WHY SHE WAS TEASING ME, AND THE LAUGHING. I'm SHIRTLESS AND MY BANANA BOXERS ON CAMERA OH GOD.

I had 2 choices; I can rampage and wrestle the phone out her hand. But after our session of weapons and agility I wasn’t going to risk it. Or I can play it cool and just take the phone when she least expects it. Hmm, how do I distract her…? Or feign ignorance…OH I KNOW HEHEH, why look so hard when the answer is right under my nose. Literally!

I kicked the rest of the covers off my bed pretending to have a small tantrum then I stretched and flexed all my muscles, letting my boxers slip low enough to show off those two bones on my hips…what were they called? Abs bones? No…V-line? Maybe.

Then I sat up crossing my legs, Indian style. My black hair has moved all over my face, so I decided to pull the move models use. I ran a hand through my hair and slowly bit my lip while looking around the room with slow blinks; faking the look of confusion. I looked down and then, without moving my neck I focused back on Lauren, looking through my eyelashes.

Oh god I feel stupid, I hope this works.  I looked at Lauren to see if I had made progress with distracting her, she had a light pink blush along her cheeks and she wasn’t making eye contact. She was looking at my lips; the phone was loose in her hands as she continued to check me out. Well, well, well if it isn’t the famous Miss Wells enjoying the body of a peasant boy. Well I'm not a peasant; but next to her everyone is.

I quickly pulled the phone out her hand, watched her dazed face and couldn’t resist as I pecked her forehead; the blush quickly spreading over her face. I ran for the en’suite, phone in hand, locking the door behind me.

Oh L, how could you be so silly and so goddamn cute, my heart was beating a million miles an hour. I thought as I blasted the shower to wake me up. Wait… DID SHE SAY SCHOOL?