Chapter Three

btw you guys "Lei" is one of those flower necklases if you didnt know.

Jackson was pretty cool. He is pure Hawaiian. He and his girlfriend recently moved to Honolulu from Irelannd where they both studied in college but he is going to Sydney for buisness. He is 26 years old and has his own buissnes. He tried to explain to me but i just could not understand. He told me about he cant wait to go back home, cause he is planning to ask his girlfriend, to marriege.

After talking for hours we both fell asleep watching a documentary about whales that he claimed was interesting.

I found it boring.

-

"Miss, we are landing in 15 minutes." i hear a soft voice.

I slowly open up my eyes looking around me seeing that i was lying on Jacksons lap, he still slept peacefully. I look up to see an air hostess giving me a warm smile

"You should buckle up, and your boyfriend." She motions towards Jackson.

i open my mouth to tell her he is not my boyfriend but she immideatly left going to inform the other passengers.

I look to my left, at Jackson. I smile and softly poke his cheek.

"Wake up." i poke again and he groans. 

"Buckle up, we are almost there."

-

"Dont forget to call me sometime okay? I'll be around for a while so.."

Jackson says to me while we are hugging. We are finally saying our goodbyes after we got our suitcases and start to walk towards the exit of the Terminal.

"I wont." I smile at him and wave goodbye at him and walking out to start looking for my uncle.

All around me i see people hugging, others kissing and some others crying out of happiness. And then i see... him. 

He was texting giggling about something so i took the oppertunity, since he wasnt looking, to slap the back of his head.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" He excitedly says and hugs me tightly, his scent of pepermint filling my nose strills.

Johnny was taller than I remembered and his dark hair got much longer. He had them tied up into a really short pony tail on the back of his neck, almost unnoticeable. He had a white musletank and grey sweatpants on that were rolled up to his knees.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my bags from my hands that I still hadn't left out of my grip.

"Here, let me help you. You must be tired."

He got most of my bags but when he reached for my laptop case, without putting any thought to it, I slapped his hand away.

"You touch, you die." I state.

"Okay, let's go it's almost 4am and im tired as shit."

"Your manners still haven't got better."

-

Wow, what the hell?

Where the fuck am I?

"Shit."

I look around me.

Right, Australia.

I groan and get out of my, for now, bed. I rub my eyes and stretch my back, that's making noises because of the crappy mattress. I stand up and wipe some of the sweat on my forehead.

"So..hot."

I walk across the room, where a small window is and open the blinds.

Let's say I lost my sight for a second.

I turned my head of the blinding sun and try to find the handle of the window with my eyes closed. I open it and wait for the air to hit me but all I got was more heat.

Disappointed, I went far away from the window where the sun couldn't reach and just laid on the cold tile of the floor.

And think about what the hell am I going to do here.

look who updated