Belle's Secret

//////----

Belle's POV looking back through significant points in the series. Set when she was at New York for 2 years with Annaliza.

----/////

----

I am thankful and the most happiest when I found my daughter Annaliza after 10 years. Our family is now complete and we can finally start a happy life together, me, Laz and Annaliza. But along with finding our daughter are the people who's been in her life growing up. Her tatay Guido, his wife Stella and her children.

Our families' connection did not only involved my daughter Annaliza. Laz and Stella knew each other and were ex-lovers right before Laz married me and that complicated things right from the start. It became a whirlwind story of love, revenge, death, hope and my untold secret.

I inadvertently fell inlove with Guido... Everything I do and what was has happening in our lives was pulling me to him. Sometimes I just blame it circumstance that I became this way. That it's something I have no control of and it just happened. What makes me more confused is that I started to like and care for Guido even before Laz and I were together.

-----

Laz and I fought because he was jealous of Annaliza's affections towards Guido. He may done and said things that was completely out of his character that surprised me, but he is still my husband and Annaliza's dad. Many times I kept quiet and understand him, but it came to a point that Laz was becoming very irrational and unjust. I ended up doing what's best for my daughter's welfare by protecting the one she loves most, her Tatay.

Annaliza's love for Guido is unapparelled to any relationship I know. Everytime Guido tells something to Annaliza, she listens and takes it to heart. I kind of feel jealous but at the same time, thankful for everything Guido has done for my daughter. It has always been like this with him--feeling multiple emotions at once.

I am scared and confused beacause it turned out that my jealousy isn't about their father and daughter bond. But it was because Annaliza can freely hug and see him anytime. Sit on his lap and kiss all of his face, sleep and cry on his shoulders and being able say I love you without guilt.

Yes, I am guiltily attracted to Guido the first time I saw him. Annaliza's tatay Guido. Tall, dark and handsome... Has brooding masculinity, and when he smiles, his eyes smiles through you. I want to touch him and feel his touch. I want to feel his embrace and his lips that are so plump and red on mine. His gazes are intense yet soft, his arms looks strong and his legs long... When I look at him I feel all sort of things, mostly inappropriate. I've become crazy! I have never been with another man other than Laz, and I never imagined to be with another man until I met Guido...

But I know my physical attraction to Guido goes beyond it, I also admire his kind heart and ability to love selflessly. Sometimes during family events, I watch Guido and how he was with Stella and her children. I saw how he took care of Stella and I can tell he loves her genuinely. He would ask her what food she likes, attending to her every needs to please her. He always tries to make her laugh, and he succeeds most of the time...

---

Looking back, Guido's return from Oman made everything wonderful for Annaliza. To help Guido start providing for his family again, I asked him to deliver fish to Restorante regularly. Right then I knew he's hardworking, a dedicated husband and a good father, but not too serious. When he gives the delivery receipt to my office, he always greets me with a smile, he radiates positive energy everytime and he's funny. He inspires me with his natural happy self in spite of hardships in life. So I guess he made my early mornings at work wonderful too!