🌸22🌸

"Sir please. I had nothing to do with this." I say going closer to him.

"I know Miss Blackwell, but I have to expel you for at least two weeks."

"Two weeks. Oh my god." I say holding my hands behind my head.

"I need you to tell me who did it."

"I don't know at the moment, but I think it was Ryan." I say looking at him.

"What?" Ryan asks coming closer to me.

"Lyd, you just told me that some girls told you to stay away from Ryan." Jasmine says.

"Wait. What girls?" Ryan asks.

"Lyd told me some girls at the camp confronted her and told her to stay away from you or they'll destroy her."

"That's why you ended our friendship in the tent, because of those girls." Ryan says turning to me.

"I didn't want to tell you." I say.

"Why Lydia, why?"

"Miss Blackwell, can you identify those girls and how many girls?" The principle asks.

"Yes, I do remember their faces and they were two girls." I say.

"Do they attend Rosewood College?"

"I've seen them here before, but don't worry, I'll just leave and go back home." I say.

"No, no, you not going anywhere." Ryan says.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Okay Miss Blackwell, I'll sort this out." The principle says and I nod and walks out.

"Lydia, are you okay?" Ryan asks and I nod.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Jasmine says going out of the dorm room and shuts the door.

"I'm fine Ryan, now please leave me alone." I say as I sit on my bed.

Honestly I wasn't okay. I'm anxious about what people will think of me and how my naked body will spread across the world.

What will I do?

"I can see you not okay Lydia." Ryan says coming close to me and he hugs me. "I'll make sure those girls pay for this, I swear."

"I think I need to go home." I say.

"If that's what you want, I'm sorry. Plus I'm coming with you."

"No, Ryan, you don't have to."

"I want to and I will."

I huff, "You won't give up will you?"

"No, I'll fight for what's mine."

"I'm not yours." I say as I stand up from the bed.

"I know, but I love you."

"Do you know what love means?" I ask turning to face him.

"Love is a profound and caring affection towards someone. A feeling of intense attraction towards someone, and that's what I'm feeling."

"Ryan, you confuse me." I say sitting on his bed.

"No, I don't. You just need to try to give me a chance or try to figure out your feelings." He says standing at the door and I look at him, "Just know that I will fight for what my heart wants." He says and walks out.