Chapter 17: Love beats all [Final]

OHAIO!!!^^ Time for the last fricking chapter!! My feelings are all like I don't even know. 
I really enjoyed this adventure with you all but sadly it is over:P Well When one door close another one opens^^

Like you all know it's my birthday and I promised everyone that i would update the first Cold Days Chapter and that I will^^
In the multimedia is an bonus picture so check it out^^

Well Let the last chapter BEGIN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What happened:

The little girl was sitting in the shadows...observing...listening...crying...
When her mother died everything had changed.
Her father blamed a little girl for the death of her only mother..he blamed the death of his beloved layla on his little lucy.

'' Mama I caught it! '' Lucy laughed and smiled a cute smile.
'' Good job Lucy.'' Her mother smiled.
'' Here you go!'' Lucy got down to her knees and helped the butterfly on a flower and then started standing up.
'' I'm so proud of you Lucy.'' Layla smiled.

''We are going to the Heartfilia Mansion.''

' Lets take a look inside!'' Erza said and she pushed the door open and she walked in right through a spiderweb.
The inside of the mansion was like the outside dirty and untidy and the walls was ragged. The doors are crooked and broken.

They all turned around to see a girl in their age sitting in the corner.
'' A....A girl?'' Erza said shocked.

'' Wanna get out of here Luce?'' Natsu asked
'' Yea....'' She started standing up and walked out of the shadow.

'' She's out.''
The mans eyes widen from a schock to anger.

'' We are home!!'' He shouted and started walking inside.
'' Welcome home!!'' They shouted.

'' Welcome to fairy tail my child!'' Makarov shouted.
'' Welcome!!'' Everyone shouted.

' V...irgo..'' She said.

' Fairy tail its not to late and give her to me...Save yourselfs when you can.'' Virgo said.

'' I SAID STOP IT!'' Lucy shouted.
Everyone turned to her.

'' We wondered If you would like to join Team Natsu?'' Natsu Grinned.

'' Its...so beautiful...'' She gasped.

'' It sure is.'' He chuckled.
'' Give me Lucy heartfilia or I will shoot.'' Sagittarius said.

'' Try if You Dare.'' Erza replied with a slight of angerness in her voice.

'' No No...Its just the face you does everytime you see something awesome is priceless.'' Lucy said while laughing.
'' Hey! Don't Laugh at me!'' He exclaimed with a desperate voice.

'' Quit Monkey Me!!''
'' No you Quit it!''
Lucy groaned.
'' Your father......He declared war.'' He said.
'' Oh my isn't this a coincidence. My daughter joined a guild.'' He grinned.

Lucy looked up to see natsu standing infront of her with the tail in his flaming hand.
Natsu was literally on fire.
'' Don't.Even.Try.'' He growled in disbelief with a murderous glare.
'' Luce please move!!'' Natsu screamed with tears in his eyes.

Natsu couldn't believe his eyes what he was seeing. Lucy was dying infront of his eyes.

And Now:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the light from the attack died only lucy standing on her feets could be seen.
But to everyone's suprise the lucy infront of them started glowing and two small creatures flying in the air could be seen.
'' Our job is done.'' One of them said.
'' Thank you gemini!'' Lucy was standing on a pink cloud over them with two keys in her hands.
'' No problem Lucy!'' They said and disappeard.
'' Thank you to Aries!'' Lucy said and looked on her left side.
'' No problem Lucy!.'' Aries smiled and disappeard and Lucy landed on the ground infront of natsu and she smiled.
'' Luce!!!''Natsu grinned widely and almost could not believe what he saw.
'' Thought I was gone neh?'' Lucy smiled at him and laughed.
'' Lucy!!'' Everyone yelled in realief.
Lucy smiled at them and she turned around and looked at the dragon.
'' Lets finish this!'' Lucy smiled.
'' Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...  '' Lucy's body started glowing and she closed her eyes.
Everyone looked amazed at Lucy.
'' Urano Metria.'' Makarov murmured suprised.
''I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven... 
Shine! '' Lucy opened her eyes.
One of her eyes was different.
'' Urano Metria!'' Lucy yelled and the light flew in diffrent directions at the dragon and the dragon screamed in pain and disappeard and her father was laying on the ground unconscious with big wide eyes.
Everyone was quiet.
Lucy started screaming in joy.
Everyone else began to scream and jump and shoot in joy.
Gray and Juvia hugged each other and gajeel and Levy made a high five and Wendy hugged happy and charle.

Natsu started grinning his signature grin while erza smiled and crossed her arms.
Mirajane hugged lisanna and lisanna hugged her back and they both smiled and makarov smiled and nodded.
'' We did it! '' Lucy screamed in joy.
'' No lucy you did it.'' Natsu smiled at her.
'' Thank you natsu....minna...'' Lucy smiled with tears in her eyes and she hugged natsu.
Everything natsu could do was smile and a slight blush appeared on his cheeks.
'' You liiiiiiikke heeeerr! '' Happy exclaimed while rolling his tongue.
'' I doooo not!!'' Natsu screamed while blushing more.
'' You doooooo!!''
'' I do not!!!''
'' Stop denying it retared. Just admit it.'' Gray said and jumped into the conversation.
'' When you admit that you like Juvia Ice princess!'' Natsu released lucy and turned around with an annoyed glance.
'' I do not !'' Gray screamed annoyed.
'' You started! ''
'' Shut up!''
'' You shut up!''
Lucy started laughing.
They stopped arguing and looked at her with surprised faces.
'' Why are you laughing?'' Natsu asked.
Lucy smiled and walked up to him and she had her hand on his cheek and brought her face closer to his, and she kissed him.
His eyes got big when he felt her lips against his.
Everyone in the guild started whistling and howling.
She stopped kissing him and looked at him.
'' I love you too, you idiot.'' She said.
Natsu looked at her out thumbed but after it drew a huge smile on his lips and he kissed her.
He pulled his face away from her a bit.
'' I love you Luce.'' He replied.

The End~