Quit It With The Puns!!!

~Garroth P.O.V~~~

That girl, Mad, what's with her? For one thing, she and Kawaii~Chan seemed to know each other. Another was that Zane would actually talk to her. A third, she's been here twenty years. As If. She's probably just lying to everyone to seem cool. There is literally no way she's been here twenty years. This pizza place couldn't have been around then. I refuse to believe it. I need to spy on her. Find out some things. "Garroth. Hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts as a hand waved in front of my face. I looked up to see the bird animatronic that was Katelyn. "Hey man, you know this place starts in about ten minutes, right?" I nodded. "I do now. Thanks Katelyn." Her bird face smiled at me and she started walking back towards the stage. I stood up and followed. A full day of singing to the kids? To easy.

~Zane's P.O.V~~~

I drifted into the parts and services room to talk to Mad. I honestly didn't know how, but for some reason I didn't need to walk and just floated above the ground. This place was opening in five and there were some employees around. "Hello? Mad?" My ghostly friend was no where to be seen. I stiffened up and continued slowly. I gave a jump as someone spoke behind me. "Oh, hey Zane." I span around and saw Mad's head hanging upside-down with her hair below her body. She floated the rest of the way out of the vent and smiled. "What's up?" She was carrying multiple different tools for building things. "Not much, what's up with you?" I asked as I looked around the room. "I'm working on something and it's easier to climb through the vents then to walk." I nodded. I could see Mad smiled at something. "Hey Zane, have you ever heard of up dog?" I shook my head no. "What is up dog?" I asked confused as Mad started laughing. "Not much, what's up with you?" I slapped my hands into my face which made my ghost friend laugh harder. "Woofs wrong Zane?" I shook my head. "You been hanging out with Aphmau to much." By the time Mad had stopped laughing, the Pizzaria was already open. Mad had started working on whatever it was she was working on, and had continued to make small talk with me. I reached across the table to grab one of the tools she had when my arm hit a cup of water. Mad quickly moved everything and said. "Careful Zane, if either this or you had gotten wet, someone would have had a shocking experience. I slammed my face into the table as Mad started laughing again. "Your mean. You know that, right?" I asked as Mad gently punched my sholder. "Your mean for saying that." I glared at her. "Your mean for saying that I'm mean for saying your mean." Mad stood up. "Your mean for saying that I'm mean for saying that your mean for saying that I-" We both stared at Kawaii~Chan who had thrown a paper ball at Mad. "Ok, let's come to an agreement. Kawaii~Chan's mean." Mad shook her head and turned to face Kawaii~Chan. "Have you ever heard of up dog?" Kawaii~Chan shook her head no slowly. "Mad~Sempai, what is up dog?" Mad snickered. "Not much, what's up with you?" Kawaii~Chan stood up, walked into a corner of the room, and started slamming her head into the wall. "Watcha doing Kawaii~Chan?" Mad asked with a laugh. "Kawaii~Chan is bashing her head in so she doesn't have to listen to any of this." Mad started laughing as I joined in for once. This isn't that bad a day. Despite not being able to leave this room.