Behind The Door & Murder

I looked at the door nervously with my freind Mad at my side. "I can go first." Mad said after a minuet of staring at the door. I looked behind me at where my mom had disappeared. When I looked back, Mad was gone and the door was open. "Zane, hurry up." She whispered to me. I quickly rushed into the room behind her. Inside the room was teriffying. There we're knives and an axe hanging from the wall. There were tiny bottle's of red liquid with skulls on the side. Drugs, blind folds, bear traps, there was even an oven. But the creepiest thing I saw was a cork board with pictures of my brothers and their freinds.
"Zane." Mad said. "I saw your reaction when you saw the night guard. Do you know her?" I turned to Mad. "Yes, she's... She's my mom." I said. "Mad stared at the ground for a minuet and then looked at me again. "What about those people? Who are they?" She asked. I pointed to my brothers. "Those are my brothers." I said. "Everyone else are my brothers freinds." I said. Mad nodded in agreement. "Let's get outta here. Our spaghetti should be done cooling off now." I followed Mad. Now I must explain how my brothers hurt me. This I'll be fun

~Ziana P.O.V.~~~

I couldn't help but smile as my son's and their freinds piled into my car. I will get revenge for them hurting my little Zuzu.
I have this planed out. Aphmau will be put in Freddy. Garroth in Bonnie. Katelyn in Chica. Vylad in Foxy. And Kawaii~Chan  would be golden Freddy. And the others? When they create the next generation of animatronics since these are still prototypes I take care of them then. But for now these five will do.

~Time Skip~~~

"Hey son..." I said calmly to Garroth. "Come here I have a suprise for you." He gave a wide smile. "Ok mom." I quickly lead him into the parts and services room for his suprise. "Hey mom, I really do wish Zane was here." I felt a new coarse of hate flood through my body again. He misses his brother but won't bother to tell me what he did. Unacceptable. "Ok sweetie sit down on that table." I pointed to a table in the center of the room. "Um, mom? What's going on?" Garroth asked. "I am going to give a suprise that's just as good as Zane's." As I said that I held up a knife and stared laughing. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhqhqhahahqh!" I stabbed Garroth in his chest until he stopped. I walked out of the parts and services room. Vylad, your next.

~Mad's P.O.V.~~~

I quickly floated into the part's and services room to work on Zane's robotic body. I was building it so he might have a chance to see his family again. As I opened the door, I felt sick. Laying on the table, was Garroth's corps. His stomach cut open so I can see inside his body. I saw that all his intestines have stopped working. I ran out of the room. Zane. He can help. I was in the backstage in a minuet. "Zane! Zane! Zane!" I called out quickly. "Yes?" He said. "C-come to the back room. When he saw, he was shocked. "What happened?" He asked. "I think you already know that..." I replied. "We gotta stop her." Zane turned to me. "And why should we?" He asked. "There the reason I'm here. I hate it here. Everything about this place sucks." I felt hurt. "Fine! I'll save them!" And I floated off before he could understand what happened.

~Ziana P.O.V.~~~

"Hey Vylad." I said holding up a slice of cake. "Want some cake?" He looked at and smiled. "Yeah! Thanks Mom." He quickly jumped out of the ball pit. "Hey, while I'm here, I have a suprise for you." I said. "I just need you to put this on and I'll lead you there." I held out a blind fold. He bit into his cake and reached out for the cloth. "Ok mom." He put it on and I quickly lead him towards the parts and services room. I sat him on a chair and told him to wait there. "Honey, can I see your hand?" I asked him. The axe in my hand feeling perfect. He held out his left hand. I raised the axe above my head and brought it down on his hand. It was a clean cut. But, as I did it I could have sworn I heard someone whisper. "No, I'm sorry. I'll help you." But it was hard to tell since my son started screaming and yelling "WHAT DID YOU DO?" I need to shut him up. I sliced at his neck. Another clean shot. I smiled and went to grab the next stuff I need. More descriptively, a bottle of alcohol and a rag. I also plugged in the oven before I left. As I stepped out into the hallway I saw Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, and Katelyn. When they saw me they quickly ran up to me. "Mrs.Ro'meave sama, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau~Senpai, and Katelyn~Sama can't find Garroth~Kun and Vylad~Kun." Kawaii~Chan said. "Well I'm sorry, but I haven't seen them. But I'm sure there somewhere around here." I lied. "Ziana, I know you, and I know that somethings up with you or you would have torn this place to dust looking for them." Aphmau said. 'Ugh, curse my love for my children.' I cursed my self. 'What to say, what to say.'

Mad: Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted, I've been working on my new YouTube channel and have been really busy, but I promise I will try my hardest. Any questions?
Garroth: I do, why did I die?
Mad:Because the story would be lame otherwise
Garroth:oh...
Mad:Bye Star Troopers☆☆☆☆☆