Ziana

~Ziana's P.O.V~~~

I quickly ran into my private room and slammed the door shut. I quickly locked it before saying anything.

"I can't belive it! HAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT! HAHAHAH! AND- And Hearing them cry- them SCREAM! Hahahahahaha! I-I gotta do it again! HAHAHAHAH! I-I got told from the boss that more animatronics will come out next year. Hahahaha! Maybe I'll... No... I'll Definitely do this again. I ruin that stupid building's legacy. Write the walls red with blood... Hahaha... they have no idea what's coming."

I heard a knock on the door and quickly started fake crying. Garte entered the room and gave me a hug. "Honey... What's Wrong?"

"F-First We Lost O-Our little Z-Zuzu... A-and Now we-we've Lost G-Garroth and V-Vylad! I-IT'S JUST N-NOT FAIR!" I fake sobbed to him. "Aww... Do not worry sweetie. We'll find whoever did this and make them pay.

"Th-thank you."...

¥0U @R€ BR0K€N! ¥0U $H@|| P@¥ F0R ¥0UR $¡N$!

I sat up and screamed! "I... I'm in my bed? Was it just a nightmare?" I looked at my night stand and saw something.

'Dear Ziana. I had to go to work but I didn't have the heart to wake you. You we're burning up this morning. I left a can of chicken noodle soup on the counter and call your boss. Make sure to get some rest. - Garte

"It... it was just a dream. There's nothing coming for me... I'm safe." Despite that, I didn't feel Safe. Like something was around the corner. Waiting. I gave a jump as someone knocked on the door.

I ran downstairs and opened it. "Umm, H-hello Mrs. Ziana. My names Aaron. I was a friend of your son's. Aphmau's mom told me how sad you we're so I brought you some cake and flowers." He was so... so nervous as he held out the cake and flowers.

I gave a small smile, and welcomed him inside. "I can't stay for to long... my dad doesn't like when I talk to anyone." I shook my head. "Your dad sounds like a idiot. Would you like some cake?" I asked as I cut a slice for myself. "Umm... if it's not a bother..." I cut him a slice and he smiled a bit.

Maybe... I've been missing my kids more then I thought.

~ ~

Mad: HEYO! First thing. Let me now if you want me to change the cover for the story. Second, let me know i-
Aphmau: HELLO!
Zane:Aph. Why are we here again?
Garroth: Because little brother.
Katelyn: Because? Because what?
Aphmau: BECAUSE I SAID SO!
Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan doesn't understand Aphmau~Senpai's reasoning. Also, Hi Mad~Senpai!
Mad: Sigh* Hey Kawaii~Chan. Give me a sec. Make sure To Com-
Garroth: COMMENT WHO YOUR FAVORITE OUT OF US IS!
Mad: GORD DANGIT GARROTH! *Throws paper balls at Garroth*
Zane: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kawaii~Chan: That said, Mad~Senpai wishes Luck to Reader~Senpai and Goodie Bye Mad~Senpai's Star Troopers☆☆☆
Mad:REALLY?!?