All Things Captain Santana

I was awakened by my alarm clock. Erica was still sleeping so peacefully on top of me. I placed her on the bed and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I looked at the clock and it read 520am. My baby will be up in 10 mins so let me go make her some breakfast cause I know she's gonna be super sore when she gets​ up. I ran her bath water first then made her something quick to eat. She got up at 535 and looked at me smiling. I can wake up to this everyday.

Cyn: Good morning beautiful.

Erica: Good morning sexy.

Cyn: Your bath water is ready and so is your breakfast.

Erica: Thank you. *kissing Cyn*

Cyn: Do you need me to carry you?

Erica: I think I can do it.

Cyn: Try to sit up first then say that.

Erica: Ok. *trying to sit up* OH FUCK! *lay back down* What did you do to me?!

Cyn: You haven't used those muscles in a while so I had to break them in. Let's get you in the tub. *picking her up*

Erica: My kitty hurt. *pouting*

Cyn: Aww baby it will feel better. *sitting her in the tub* Call me if you need me. I'm gonna finish getting ready.

Erica: Ok.

*20 mins later*

Cyn: We have to go get the kids.

Erica: Lyric is staying with my mom cause I can't bring her with me today.

Cyn: Why?

Erica: Because we are going on a field trip.

Cyn: I know y'all are coming to the station to see how police officers work. She will be fine. Don't leave my princess out cause you know how sad she gets.

Erica: Fine. I hope if we have kids in the future it's all boys because another girl will be deadly.

Cyn: Well if you give me 10 mins we can test that theory in 9 months.

Erica: You and Leslie are made to be best friends with the bullshit that comes out of y'all mouths.

Cyn: I know. Now let's go get our kids so we can get to work.

Erica: Are you gonna pick us up after school?

Cyn: Yea I will. Now let's get a move on.

Erica: Yes Captain don't arrest me.

Cyn: Don't tempt me. *slapping her ass* Let's get a move on.

Erica: Stop doing that you know I get turned on.

Cyn: I know. On another note, how are your legs feeling? *smirking*

Erica: Stop fucking smirking cause they hurt like a bitch. You are so rude for this.

Cyn: How am I rude? You started it. All I did was finish it.

Erica: You could've finished after the first hour not hour four.

Cyn: I was on a mission.

Erica: Yea I know.

Cyn: You acting like you didn't love it.

Erica: Trust me loved it but I don't love the aftermath.

Cyn: You will get used to it.

Erica: I would never get used to that green eyed monster.

Cyn: *laughing* Yes you will. Unless you got, what Leslie call, Botox pussy.

Erica: *laughing* That sounds like some shit she would say.