Chapter 1

KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A DEH FANFIC WITH CONNOR X EVAN IN IT!AND ITS THE FIRST DEH FANFIC IM WRITING WITH CONNOR NOT DEAD!

Connors pov
I woke up to my alarm clock ringing like it was the end of the world,I put it on snooze and got up.i felt like shit as always,I wore my black sweater,blue jeans,and grey shoes.i smoked a bit then when downstairs to eat breakfast,as usual my dad would sit at the table reading the newspaper and my mom would wait patiently to say good morning to me.i sat down next to Zoey and she said,"ugh you smell like weed..."I looked at her slowly."maybe I am weed Zoey..."my dad put down his newspaper and said,"great he's high!"my mom gave him a look."he's not high!"she said,she turned to me and ask,"Connor are you high?"I looked at her."maybe..."I said,she sighed."Connor you can't be high on your first day as a senior in High school!"she said,"great!then I won't go,thanks mom!"I said as I walked up stairs.

At school...

Connors pov
As I walked In school I saw Jared Kleinman walk up to me,"hey Connor!"he said.i rolled my eyes,"love the new hair length,very school shooter chic..."he said.i gave him a look that said fuck you,"it was a joke..."he said,"yeah I know it was funny,I'm laughing you can't tell?!"he scoffed."your such a freak..."he then walked off,then a boy in a blue polo shirt with a cast on walked up to me."I'm s-sorry a-about my f-friend Jared,I-I'm Evan B-By the w-way..."he said,i shook his hand lightly."my names Connor,Connor Murphy..."