Chapter 6

Connor's pov
As my mom drove Zoey and and I to school my mom asked,"so Connor are you ok?"I smile and said,"I couldn't be happier mom!"as we got to school I quickly got out of the car and saw Evan was waiting for me.i ran up to him and kissed him,he kissed me back.

Zoey's pov
I gasped at what I saw,Connor was kissing Evan Hansen."that's why he was so happy in the morning!"I recorded them and send it to mom and dad,I was going to regret this but they need to know.

Evans pov
It was Lunchtime!i sat next to Connor and we ate lunch together,"so I thought we could hangout today since my mom comes home late,what do you think?"Evan said."Sure,besides I'm always bored when I'm at home,spending time with my boyfriend will help!"I said,Evan blushed.

After school...

Connors pov
Evan and I decided to walk to his house since we'll be a lot faster,while we were walking we decided to ask each other questions about ourselves."ok so my favor color is blue because i like the sky,what's your favorite color?"Evan said,"my favorite color is black because a reaper wears a black cloak!"I said.Evan chuckled,"we're here!"he said as we arrived.we walked in,then we saw Evans mom,my mom,my dad,and Zoey who was smirking."What's going on?"Evan asked,"we could ask you the same thing..."my dad said.Evan and I were confused,Evan held my hand with his cast hand.