Chapter 4

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed my latest chaps.:)

(1) Comment

(2) Vote

(3) Review

(4) Pm me( I really enjoy to talk to new peps I meet:)

Thanks. Hope you enjoy this too!

*****

Chapter 4

*****

May's POV

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Oh god!" I groaned as I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. Which by the way is a nice shade of sapphire!

As I woke up I remembered what happened yesterday.What happened last time was a wave of embarrassment!

Flashback

"Just.......how many times do I have to catch you?" The Emerald eyed sexy beast asked with a smug expression and a smirk.

May blushed and said thank you.

"If you want to thank me, try to stop being such a klutz, I don't appreciate girls who force them self on me." He said with a snobby voice. Then he flocked a lock of Emerald green hair and walked away. With fangirls on his tail of course.

And May was boiling with rage. I AM NOT FORCING MYSELF ONTO HIM!

"Hurry up, May!" Dawn yelled at me as she practically shoved me into the bathroom for the 2 of us.

"I'm going, Dawn! No need to shove my butt!" I told her, but she kept on shoving me till I reached it.

"Eh, well I'm gonna take care of the others so shower and dress up or else your gonna regret it!" she said it in her 'if you don't I'm gonna kill you tone'. I gulped and slam the door.

I went it the shower and I came out smelling like strawberries. I went to get dressed.

Wow, Dawn does have good taste, I thought to myself as I looked at my reflection.

I wore a mid-thigh length white skirt, long sleeved light blue shirt, a black elbow length jacket, gray thigh length socks, and black furry boots.

"OMG THIS IS SOOOO CUTE, DAWN!" I yelled as I opened the door. Dawn smirked in triumph as Misty and Leaf came in.

"Awwwwww, did Dawn pick this out?!" they gushed in unison and shared a look.

"Duh, only Dawn would do this!" I told them with a big grin on my face. "And I really like it!"

"Duh!" they all said it at the same time. I laughed and looked at their outfits.

She had met Leaf and Misty yesterday and they were really fun to be with. Leaf was the calm and smart one while Misty was the tomboy kind of girl.

Dawn had a mini pink skirt, a cute pink hat/cap, hot pink high heel sandals, finger length white and pink sleeved shirt, and a light pink sweater.

"Dang girl you look really pink!" I commented. And took a look at Misty's outfit.

Misty had short blue jeans, navy blue converse, blue bracelet, a orange and yellow top with ruffles, and she had her hair in a high ponytail.

"Nice girl," I told her and winked before saying,"Ash must love orange and yellow." She blushed before saying,"No, May he doesn't. He likes yellow and red. "Same, Same" and I moved to Leaf.

I also met the boys. Ash was Misty's boyfriend. Though he's a bit dense but a very good boy. Gary was the perverted kind of guy and he's been hitting on me since yesterday morning. Rumors say that he's the bestfriend of the grasshead, Drew. And then there's Pual. He's more gloomly and mysterious.

Her outfit consisted of a green skirt, light green tights, a green tee, a short green jacket, and green flats.

I have her a thumbs up and nodded. "Nice!" and winked at her. She smirked and took a look at my outfit along with the others. I gave them a twirl and then our door opened and 4 guys fell out.

"Um...... Hehe, sorry wrong door." a brown hair guy said.

"What are you talking about Gary? It's obvious that we were listening to their conversation." Ash said as he, Paul, Drew, and the guy named Gary got up.

Drew hit Ash on the head while the others face palmed. "Ash your NOT supposed to tell them that!" they yelled at him.

"What! But it's the truth!" he cried.

"Well, apparently we're gonna have to teach you some lessons about lying!" Gary said and Drew nodded, agreeing with Gary.

"Noooooo! No more LESSONS!" Ash cried out dramatically and falling to his knees.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat and asked, "Care to explain, anyone?" and raised one of my eyebrows and crossed my arms over my chest. The girls followed suit and Dawn said, "It's really rude to spy on someone. And I personally think that we should punish all of you. What do you say girls?"

"I say we make them carry our bags," Leaf announced.

"I say we make them pay for our stuffs," Misty told us.

The others turned their heads to me, waiting for my answer. "I say we make them do BOTH!" I cried and pumping my fist into the air.

"Yes, I say that too!" Dawn chirped happily and dragged us and the guys out the door and the Mall Torture Started.

*******

So....... What d'ya think? Should I continue? Anyway please comment, review, vote, or you can pm me. So plz consider it. It'll mean a lot to me.

Thanx

~siLv3ryG0ld