Chapter 17~ preview

Chapter 17 ~ preview

Hey!!sorry for not updating. . .I guess your could say that I had lost a bit of interest in competing it, aka writers block, but now I think I'll continue it, since in honesty this was my first ever story, written on the Internet. xD

I'm sorry for those who had waited so long. . .but I'm really happy and appreciate the fact that others are still reading!!

Since I'm not really DONE DONE with chapter 17, I hope a preview would be fine.

But i promise to post 17 before Friday night.

Thank you!! And sorry for the long authors note, might as well skip it since I tend to do that a lot -.-"

~~~~chapter 17 preview~~~~

Hn, it's weird, really.

How did she find a place in my heart?

She was just a transfer in the middle of the term, yet after the short amount of time, she was all I think about.

I got up from the dark space and walked up to the barrier, I tapped my index finger on it a few times to examine the materials it uses. "Hn, how would I get out?"

His arm glowed as a writing appeared.

What are you, and idiot? You have caught a Flygon didn't you?

I widens my eyes, right yeah, I had totally forgotten it.

Leave it up to the western God, to find out al the things I've forgotten.

I rolled my eyes at my own stupidity and groaned,"I think I've been hangout with June too much."

The writing on his arm glowed again.

Yeah, enough to make you want her.

I swear I could've imagined the God himself smirk. which is quite weird. . .

I ignored it, but didn't deny the fact that it's slightly true.

"Flygon," I commanded and pressed the center of the pokeball,"come on out, you've got a mission."