Chapter 5

A/N Wow, it's been nearly 2 years since the last time I wrote this! I'm so sorry, about a year ago I sort of lost my potterhead touch and stopped writing and watching HP. 

After an hour train ride on the Hogwarts express, it was finally over. The train slowed down as me and Oliver were still discussing Quidditch strategies.

"No no I still think the Chaser should go right not left!!!" I yelled still arguing about the same thing for 10 minutes, Oliver shook his head.

"Whatever...Oh look we are here!" He pointed out. I turned my head to see it was already night, and kids were already getting off.

I immediately Shot up from the seat and grabbed my bag, Oliver had nothing and left the compartment. I followed after him in the narrow hallways. We joined the crowd of people in the same black hogwarts robes. Oliver brought me over to the two Ginger twins I saw.

"Oi, Elisia, this is Fred and George...or George and Fred...no idea." Oliver said.

"George Weasley, Pleasure to meet you Elisia" the twin on the right said.

"Fred Weasley, great pleasure to meet such a gorgeous girl like you" the other twin said, George pinched Fred and Oliver gave him a stern look....Were they all falling for me? Nahh.

"Fers Years this WAY!" The tall man said.

"I guess I have to go with him to get sorted!" I said, SO We all said our goodbyes and I left to join the first years.

I joined the first years at a dock filled with about 10 boats.

"Four to a boat!!" The man said.

I quickly ran to a boat that was empty then, a boy with Bleach Blonde hair joins the boat with two Fat, Ugly boys, I grimaced at all of them.  The blondie looked at me and smirked, I rolled my eyes and looked forward.

The boat started moving, and we approached something so magical.....There was a huge lit Castle very medieval, I couldn't stop staring and aweeing. After 5 minutes on the boat we reached the shore.

A/N OKAYY so...I haven't updated anything for the past 2 years on this Acc. I've been REALLY going through a lot this past 2 years. please forgive me. here's a short teaser.

love you guys <3