Chapter 2

A/N Blahh! I'm so tired, but i wont stop writing until you are satisfied! Please comment, vote...etc. etc. Also the picture on the side is of her new house in London!

It had been already 2 weeks since I found out that I was moving and was going to attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Today I was moving to the new house in London. I woke up all groggy and looked into the mirror I saw a total nightmare. My hair was all in a knot and my makeup was smudged from crying last night.

I went through my wardrobe and picked out something simple, a pair of black shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top. I slumped over to the bathroom and found all my make up and products were gone! I sighed and went into the shower and quickly cleaned myself. When I got out I took my wand from my room and waived it over my hair and it automatically dried.

It took me 10 minutes to flat iron my hair and add make up with my wand. I was so glad I was a witch, it would have taken way longer in the muggle world.

"Elisia start packing please!" Dad yelled from his bedroom.

I groaned and took my wand out again and used Wingardium Leviosa spell to levitate each piece of furniture and layed them gently into one box. Of course, the box had an undetectable extension charm. That again only took about 15 minutes, I was truly lucky to be a witch.

Mum walked in and saw everything packed, she had a satisfied tired smile.

"Thanks for this darling, now your father and I finished all the other rooms. Just bring this box in the living room so we can pack it" Mum explained pointing to the large box in the middle of the room. I groaned as mum left, i could hear mum chuckle as she went down the stairs.

"Oh great" I muttered under my breathe. I stuck my hands under the box and tried to lift it up. I was extremely heavy, I tried and tried until my brain clicked. I have a wand! I forcfully took out my wand and levitated the box all the way down stairs.

I dropped it and heard a loud thud. I ran down the stairs and into the small livingroom to find mum and dad putting all the boxes into another box. Then dad shrunk the box with all the boxes in it, and stuck it into his pocket. Dad caught sight of me and grabbed a jar of black ashes which was floo powder.

"ok Elisia your mother and I are going to apparate to the new house and you will travel by floo powder. Do you remember the address?" Dad asked nervously while pouring a handfull of floo powder in the palm of my hand.

"Yeah i know its 44 Maresfield Gardens, London , England"I reassured him and mum. He sighed in relief and chuckled nervously.

He then hugged me and apparted along with mum. I sighed and stepped carefully into the fireplace and immediately dropped the floo powder and yelled, "44 maresfield Gardens, London, England!" I then saw green fires as I slowly fell into darkness. 

I fell hard onto wooden floor on my face. I got up and dusted myself off and observed my surroundings.  I saw a huge living room with hardwood flooring. The furniture was already in place and the it was just ten times bigger than my old house. I felt a tingle go through my spine as I looked into each room to find mine.

Until I landed at the last and final door it said "Elisia"  I giggled and ran into my room to find all my stuff, it looked exactly like my old room. I felt at home I landed on my bed and slept and slept until I couldn't sleep anymore.