Chapter 2

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

My alarm clock rang loudly as I got up ready to pack my clothes for Orlando, Florida tomorrow with Magcon. I packed my best clothes and a swim suit just in case I go swimming at the beach or, the hotel swimming pool. I packed my regular electronics including my iPad, iPod, chargers, and my phone. I had all of the Honey Boo Boo episodes on my iPad-it is my favorite show. 

Everyone else hated the show but they're just haters. That reminded me of Nash's Vine video where he said "can't see da haters". He probably targeted that to me.

I decided to get on Twitter. I tweeted "Feeling beautiful today! Happy!". All of the boys said something extremely rude, Taylor said "F*$@ YOU S*#$%@ STUPID B*&#^! YOUR THE OPPOSITE! JUST DIE ALREADY!". But that wasn't as rude as Cameron "B@$%& REALLY? BEAUTIFUL? JUST COMMIT SUICIDE NOW YOU HIDEOUS UGLY B!%^@! DON'T MAKE ME F*@#%^& COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU!" Carter didn't say anything though because he doesn't have a Twitter account. Nash's was okay, it read "Shut up you b@#*^!". Matthew just said "Shut up and don't make us take all of your money AGAIN!". Yeah I think they cuss way too much. 

~2 Hours Later~

The airplane took forever. I sat next a weird, rebellious teen with a Asian or Chinese boyfriend behind her seat (Lorde) Nothing else really, I mostly listened to some music. When I finally got to the hotel, I checked in early. It was really fancy-the only body care items were full-size Bath & Body items. Bath & Body is my favorite brand.

Wait-what was that? Someone just knocked. As I opened the door, I couldn't believe it was Cameron!

"Hey, my name is Cameron Alexander Dallas. I'm one of the Magcon boys and Bart sent me down here. You should definitely know who Bart is of course! Some other Magcon boys are Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Nash Grier, and Taylor Caniff." Cameron said nicely.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"Well, fine. But you have to come down to the diner."

I sat in the corner of the elevator, still scared that Cameron was going to punch me.

"Why are you so scared?" Cameron asked.

"At my old school five boys terrorized me everyday." I replied.

"Oh."

After the elevator ride that seemed to take forever, we walked together down to the diner. I saw Bart, Carter, Taylor, Nash, and Cameron. There was a lot of other boys I didn't know and a girl name Mahogany Lox.

"What would you like to order miss?" The waitress said towards me.

"Fettuccine Alfredo and some cheese sticks with pink lemonade please." I replied.

While everyone else ordered I checked my messages, one from mom and dad saying "I miss you honey! Come home soon!".

"Haylee, would you like to tell everyone about your life please?" Bart asked.