Chapter 9

Haylee's P.O.V.
"Hey, wanna go to the park and have a picnic?" Cameron asked.

"Sure! I'll love to!" I replied.

I could tell Cameron was glad I called him my boyfriend. That is true, I care about him a lot. I gathered a drawstring Magcon bag and put sandwiches in it and some cans of pop. I just decided to use my blanket as a table cloth to eat on. There was a park twenty-five minutes away.

"We have to take a taxi or something to get to the park." I said.

"Sure. I'm okay with that. Got everything?"

"Yeah."

"Lets go then." Cameron said as he opened the door for me.

The elevator is so slow! They have to fix this. Finally we got down to the main floor. It seemed to take forever. We walked out the door and got into a random taxi. Someone else was in the back named Shawn Mendes, I heard he's part of Magcon but I haven't seen him. I wonder why.

"What's up dude!" Cameron yelled.

"The sky!" Shawn replied as he was laughing.

"Okay. Where were you this whole time? Bart didn't say anything about you to us."

"Aaliyah was in the car with me and my mom and we got into a car accident." Shawn replied sadly.

"Oh. What else happened?"

"She broke her arm, leg, and back. She is on a lot of medicine."

"Oh."

"Well goodbye, I have to get to the beach."

"Bye!" Cameron and I said at the same time.

There was a lot of traffic and I got bored and decided to play Flappy Bird on my iPhone. I got a score of 87 when Cameron yelled out and made me jerk.

"Our stop is here!" Cameron yelled.

"Cameron, apologize for yelling out and making me lose in Flappy Bird." I said.

"Sorry!" Cameron said happily.

He was more than glad I called him my boyfriend.

The park was beautiful. Everything about it, the sky, grass, and maintenance. We got in our spot and I put everything down in it's own place.

"Zayuum girl! You make great sandwiches!" Cameron yelled out loud on purpose.

"Thanks!" I replied being extremely loud too.

The sandwiches were great. We decided to walk around and have some fun. We decided to be immature and swing on the swings for about five minutes. I love Cameron Alexander Dallas so freaking much.