Chapter 15

Aaron's P.O.V.
I haven't been with Magcon for a while. I had to go on a tour with O2L for most of the summer. I'm already at the hotel but I don't see any sign of the rest of the boys. Usually, you'll hear yelling, you'll see them running in the halls, and you can probably smell them too.

"Hey, Bart!" I yelled as soon as I saw him at the check-in desk.

"Hello, Aaron!" Bart replied and turned around.

"Can you take my stuff to my room please because you are the only one that knows where it is? Oh, and where are the rest of the Magcon crew?"

"Sure. They are at Papa's Pizza Parlor. Our second limo will take you there. The whole place is rented for four hours."

"Okay. Thanks!" I said as I dropped off my stuff and exited the hotel.

I got into the limo and noticed the bright sky blue lights on the ceiling-I never noticed that.

"Okay, where to?" The limo driver asked.

"Papa's Pizza Parlor in downtown New York City." I replied as I sat down.

"Okay, great. I used to go there as a kid. It's been around ever since the late eighteen-hundreds. It is my favorite restaurant currently. I ordered a small pizza every time that came with a small free drink, they have the best pizzas in the world voted by the National Government of Food."

"Great! That is pretty cool, my favorite type of food is pizza." I said as he pulled into the parking lot.

"We're here!"

"Thanks for the drive. See you soon." I said as I got out of the limo and ran towards the door.

"Wassup!" Everybody yelled with mouths full of pizza as I opened the door.

"Hey!" I replied.

"Where have you been?" Nash asked.

"Oh, I was on tour with Our Second Life for half of the summer." I replied.

"Cool."

"Who is this girl?" I asked. 

"My name is Haylee Rose Lawrence." Haylee said.

"Sir, what will you like to eat at Papa's Pizza Parlor today?" The waitress asked me.

"Oh, I would like a twelve inch pizza with extra cheese, black olives, pepperoni, and cheesy-crust. I would like a medium sized Dr.Pepper with that too." I replied as I sat down the menu.

"Okay. It should be out in thirty minutes." She replied while scribbling down my order and took the menu.

"Great." I said as I looked at others' plates, they were half empty.

"We have a Magcon event this Saturday." Taylor said to me.

It's Wednesday now, I have time to get ready-a lot of it.

"Hey, who is he?" I heard Haylee whisper to Cameron.

"He is part of Magcon. His name is Aaron Carpenter, he was on tour with Our Second Life for half of the summer." Cameron replied to Haylee.

"Hey, guys guess what?" I said to everyone. 

"What." They all replied.

"O2L is going to be on tour with us for the rest of the summer!" I said.

"Awesome." Cameron said.

"I always thought Jc was more part of Magcon then anybody else. Probably because we all see him a lot more." Carter said to me.

"Yeah, I do agree." I replied back as the pizza came my way, it was early.

"Thanks!" I said to the waitress as I took a bite out of the warm goodness.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"No, but thanks."

The pizza was gone in five minutes. I didn't talk to anyone, they mostly just ate their pizza too like me. 

"Lets go." Carter said to everyone.

"Okay. I'm ready. Bart already paid the bill with his phone." I said as I walked out of the door and into the limo.

Everyone was very crowded. There was no more space for anyone so Hayes sat on top of the van holding on tight. You can see his legs from the window by the trunk. Luckily, the hotel was a short block away so nobody could see him.

"We're here!" I said as the driver parked and Hayes jumped off the roof.

"Great." Haylee said.

I'm starting to like Haylee, not like a crush though. She seems pretty chill and nice. 

I got into the hotel and noticed all of our stuff is gone because Bart obviously took it. There was a note on the desk saying where our rooms where at. I was paired up with Haylee, Cameron, and Nash. That seems like a pretty good group of four.