Chapter 8

Bart's P.O.V.
Haylee opened the door and I saw Cameron behind her. I was mad.

"Haylee what are you doing here?" I said.

"I want to talk to you about disqualifying the Magcon boys."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Well, it was only Matt, Cameron, Taylor, Nash, and Carter. Carter didn't really do anything, he was just kinda part of their cult. Cameron made them bully me because of my sister. I look a lot like my sister and Cameron thought I was her. During fourth through eighth grade, Cameron was bullied by my older sister and wanted revenge. Taylor and Cameron were the meanest. My sister was more than one-hundred times worse than them all combined. But we have a problem, my sister, Lilly, is dating Hayes and what I'm going to do is I'm going to talk to her. Hayes and Lilly aren't going to break up hopefully-well I don't want them to but that is Hayes's decision." Haylee said fast.

"Okay. Let me make my decision, Lilly's punishment is that she doesn't go on tour with the Magcon boys if she apologizes but if she doesn't she can still see all of their conventions. The price is still the same. One small advantage is that when before and after the show she can see Hayes as much as she wants but she can't speak or look at Cameron. But, that is my punishment not yours. What is yours, Haylee?" Bart replied.

"What I was going to do was to not go on tour with us for two whole months. She can't see Hayes either. I'm doing this because that was so mean for her to do that to my-boyfriend." Haylee replied.

"Okay. Well goodbye, I have crackers with cheese and meat to eat. I'm okay with your punishment."

I still can't believe all of this drama. Plus, tomorrow another meet-and-greet is happening. I've been getting tons of hate-mail and I'm going to make Haylee apologize and confront everyone. I haven't heard of Shawn Mendes or Skylynn lately.