Chapter Seven

[Hello hello how are all of you doing today? Are you ready for this? Da da da da da dadadada.

Sorry I'll stop and just get to it.

Enjoy and remember to vote and share feedback even if it's bad !

I need the things ! ]

"O-ohh f;ck S-seth !" he was all over me. His lips, his tongue penetrating my most oh so sensitive places...

Just kidding. Had you going for a second there didn't I? No, here's how it all went down.

Rewind

I had to admit the kiss was good. So so good. For a minute there I was actually kissing him back even ran my fingers through that white blonde hair of his. It was soft. But then all I could think about was Togato and his kisses and hands on me and and I.. Couldn't do that.

I pushed Seth off as best I could.

"What's wrong cutie? You know this is what you want. You blush like an idiot whenever I'm a around and you just felt so good snuggled up to me last night I just want to feel more," he grinned and ran his hand up my thigh. "Come on don't be a little tease. You want this as much as I do."

And that's when I just started to cry and the smile fell from his face. I cried because he was here. And I hated him. I hated him so much. How can he just come up in here like he owns the place and think he can be all perfect and annoying and make me wanna punch him in the face but make out with him at the same time. It's not fair. It's not.

"Why are you crying?" he reached out and stroked my cheek.

By this point I knew I looked gross. It was that ugly crying to where there is shot running out of your nose too. Why was he still sitting here. Just to watch me cry and make fun of how ugly it was later.

"Come on dearie. Talk to Dr. Seth."

Stop!! Stop trying to make me laugh when I'm upset right now. I hate you. You big stupid meanie.

"M-my macaroni. I-its," I sniffled only making that whole nose fluid evacuation worse. Kill me now. "It spilled."

I bawling and he just shakes his head and does the unexpected. "Alright come on." He takes my hand leading me upstairs and to the bathroom sitting me up on the sink. "It's okay. Stop that crying." He starts the bath and looks back at me. "Bubbles?"

I sniffle wiping my nose with my shirt sleeve and nod trying to stop this tear bullsh;t.

He fills it up and motions for me to come over. "Here. Now get in and relax. I'll bring you some clothes and get you another bowl of macaroni and cheese okay?"

"O-okay."

I do and he leaves and I just sit in there pulling my knees up to my chin crying still because of how much I really hate him.

He is silent as he brings me some pajamas and just sits them on the sink. I don't even look his way.

.....

I get out when I think I'm done though my eyes are still puffy I'm sure. I get dressed and make my way back down to the living room and start to tear up again when I see him holding my bowl of mac and cheese standing in front of the tv with My Neighbor Totoro on the screen. My favorite movie.

Ugh. F;ck you Seth.

He sits in the couch and pats the spot next to him and I sit. He covers me with a blanket and gives me my bowl. "I'm sorry," he says. "I won't do it again unless I know you want to."

"T-thank you." I eat and he starts the movie and I don't remember what all happened after that. Don't remember finishing the movie but I'm sure it was good because it always is. I guess I fell asleep.

I woke up though in the middle of the night in my bed. I had this terrible dream and he was on the pull out snoring softly.

I get up and go over poking him softly. "Seth."

He rouses a little. "Hmm."

"I had a bad dream could I possibly-"

He pulls me down next to him wrapping his arms tightly around me not even opening his eyes and I laugh a little curling up.

"Goodnight."