Chapter Ten

Okay so I wasn't ready for exams like I thought I was. Pretty sure I bombed them to hell and back but what's done is done. I really fought the urge to stab him with my pencil everytime he tried to smile at me. But then I would look over at Seth and he would smile and then I would think about how washed out my pale a; s would look in orange and almost vomit.

   So maybe I was a little distracted. I just hoped I passed enough because I could not take another year in his class. Fingers crossed right. I was still hurt, still wanting my revenge. But how? Think.

   At lunch it came to me when I couldn't find Omi. He who shall not be named again wasn't in the teacher's area either. Funny how that happens right? I emptied my tray of questionable substances and left the cafeteria making my way back to class. The door was closed but I knew none of them locked so I kind of busted on in.

   "Well well well," I've always wanted to say it and just hearing it roll of my tongue made me want to giggle. We're being serious here though.

   Omi was on the floor under his desk, he was gripping her hair with that stupid look on his face he would always get. When they noticed me, Omi jumped up grabbing up her things. "What are you doing f; ggatron?"

   "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Togato just looked at me, clearly shooketh from me being so bold. "Now go to lunch Omi. This is between me and him." I glared.

   "I don't know what you think it is we need to talk about but this has to stop, " he raised his eyebrow which would've stopped me before but I was done.

   "Oh so you got a new toy and don't want to play with me anymore? That's rather mean, don't you think?"

   "What are you talking about?" Omi looked at me.

   "Oh? I know, he didn't want to tell you how I used to be his favorite? No, I just had some "infatuation" Heck yeah I did the air quotes. "He didn't want to tell you how he used to take me home, and touch me and let me touch him in all the ways you could ever think of. No ? That was all fake right? "

   Naomi just looked between both of us in shock. Togato stood up buttoning his pants and reached for her. "He's lying my little flower. He's jealous of my love for you."

   "Love?" I laughed. "The only thing you love is yourself."

   Naomi teared up and ran out of the room.

   "You're going to regret that."

   Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. "The only person who will be regretting something is you for messing with my sister and boyfriend you sick fuck." Seth stood behind me and Togato just stared.

   "Just get out of my classroom."

   "If I hear of you bothering either of them again, you'll have you're very own prison cell."

   With that we walked out towards the parking lot. "I've checked both of you out, "Seth explained as we reached the truck.

   "T-thank you." I started to tear up a little bit especially when I climbed in and Naomi was balling her eyes out.

   "Why didn't you tell me?"

   "I didn't know how…" We just embraced and held onto each other all the way home. What is life? And now Seth knows too. Ughs.

[And the end is approching. I really hope you guys enjoyed it. I sure dids while it's lasting but feedback and votes are always appreciated. Thank yous to everyone who have stuck with me this far.]