The Test Is....

Marks POV

I walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bath and read the back of the box with the test and sighed. This was my first time in taking a pregnancy test and I was scared at what the results might be so I took the test out of the box and did what we was supposed to do which was to pee on the end of the stick and set it down on the counter by the sink and left the bathroom to go to my recording room to upload a video I had already rendered and edited so I just waited for it to upload.

5 minutes later

Once the video had been uploaded, I went back to the bathroom to look at the test. Once I got over to the sink, the test had got the results on it. As it was facing down, I turned it over and was surprised about the results... 
After I realised what the results were, I started to feel really dizzy and lightheaded. I was... Before I could finish that though, I had passed out on the floor.

Jack's POV

I was sat on the sofa watching Adventure Time on Netflix when I heard Mark walk from his recording room to the bathroom to probably check the pregnancy test.

It had been a minute since Mark had entered the bathroom when I suddenly heard something or someone fall on the floor. My instinct told me that I should go up and check Mark to see if he was OK.

I walked up to the bathroom to see if Mark was OK and I came across a horrifying site. Mark was on the floor with his phone not that far away from him, the test was by the edge of the bath and there was a puddle of blood beneath his head where he must of caught it on the sink.

I got down and decided to grab Mark's phone and quickly called 911 and I told them about the situation and the said they would send out an ambulance for Mark.

I saw the test on the floor and picked it up to see the results. He was shocked at what they were.

I now know why Mark might have passed out. There was a plus sign on the test. Mark was... pregnant?!

 pregnant?!