Telling Family

Marks POV

I was now 3 and a half months pregnant and was starting to show more than I was a month ago. People could see that I was pregnant and I got some pretty weird looks from people when I walked down the street.

I still haven't told my fans yet that I was pregnant but as I haven't told my family yet like my stepmother Dee and my older brother Tom. I was going to fly out to Cincinnati to tell my stepmum and my brother who also happens to live in Cincinnati so I have booked a flight for Jack and I so we can go out there and tell them.

I phoned Dee and said that I was coming out to see her and Tom. She was surprised that I was coming but soon liked the idea.

We dropped Chica off to my friend Tyler's house as we couldn't take her with us so he offered to look after her. Tyler knew that I was pregnant and he said he would help us if we needed it.

We soon arrived at the airport just in time to get on the plane to Cincinnati. I got a few looks from people but not many people were on the flight as it was only 5:00 in the morning.

A plane ride later

We arrived in Cincinnati where my brother Tom would be waiting for us at the airport. When we went to grab our suitcases and shit, we found my brother Tom standing by the entrance of the airport.

Sean offered to get our suitcases while I go over to talk to my brother and I tried to convince him that I want to help but he wouldn't take any of it.

Reluctantly, I walked over to my brother who was too busy staring out of the window. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around and engulfed me into a massive hug.
"Hey bro, how are you doing?" I asked him.
"I'm doing great bro. You don't look as good. You've become a bit pale and you have gained a lot of weight. What's happened?" He asked with a hint of concern for his little bro.
"I'll tell you when we get home, OK?"
He just nodded his head and there was a bit of an awkward silence until Sean turned up with our bags.
"Hi you must be Tom. I'm Jack, Marks... Friend" Jack said
Tom held out his hand for Jack to shake it and Jack did.

We left the airport getting into Tom's car and started to drive back to my old house where my stepmum lives. We soon arrived at the house and I started to get really nervous about how my family will react.

I felt Sean rub my back and say it was going to be alright which instantly made me feel better. I took a deep breath and opened the door and got out of the car with Jack's help.

My brother had already went in and was talking to Dee when I walked in and when she saw me, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and she guided me and Jack to the living room.

I sat down on the sofa across from the sofa Dee was sitting on with Tom sitting next to her and I had Jack sitting next to me.

They both looked at me and I took a deep breath in and explained it all to them.

"So as you've met Jack, I better explain why he is with me. Dee, Tom.... Jack is my boyfriend. You might want to know why I have gained some weight and the reason why is because I am what they call a carrier which means that I can get pregnant and be able to have babies. I am 3, nearly 4 months pregnant, that's why have gained some weight. You two probably think I am a freak of nature... "

I broke down crying, thinking that they would hate me but what I didn't expect was to be engulfed in a hug by Dee and by Tom. They both accepted what I was.

Dee spoke quietly in my ear, " We would never think of you as a freak of nature Mark... "

Tha went down better than I thought but all what was left was to tell my fans...

Would they accept me?