Chapter Two

Here I was once again covering up my bruised face with make-up, drying up my tears for the hundredth time. I'm so tired of the beatings. How could someone that claims to love me and have my back hit me while forcing me into this type of degrading lifestyle.

Sigh

''I'm just so tired'' I said under my breath.

''What you looking so down for Karmie'' Diamond asked me. We was cool but we wasn't on that type level as me and Kay. Yeah we stripped together but, she enjoyed it and I didn't.

''Nothing" I lied while plastering on a fake smile.

"Girl make this money while you can'' she said walking her scarcely clothed body to her locker.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

I heard the DJ "Welcome to the stage Karamel". Then my music qued. I was shaking my ass to Beyoncé's Drunk in Love. I was tearing up that stage. Money was just surrounding me on the floor as I made these cheeks clap, did the splits all in my 5inch stiletto heels. I was climbing that pole like it was a business and I was up for promotion. I had guys just eyeing my perky breast and thick thighs. I didn't like it but, it was what I was being forced to do. My song soon came to an end and I finished it off by doing the 6:30 pose giving them a full eye view of everything.

Wolf whistles and screaming my name and hitting the table could be heard as I collected my money and walked off the stage.

I had to freshen up before I started my floor rounds. As I made my way down the poorly lit hall I was violently yanked and pushed against the wall."Karmie you know I need the money, so go and shake your ass like yo momma's life is in the balance" Matt said  into my face with his breath stink of alcohol. I looked away he grabbed me by the face and said " Bitch I mean it"

Matt was your average white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes and the sweetest face. That was why I fell in love with him after high school. I just never knew that there was a monster lurking under the surface. He was the perfect guy when we first got together. Opening doors, holding hands even buying me chocolates when that time of the month came. But all that changed when we moved up here. He made a whole 360 turn around on me. I missed home.

When he left after feeling like he had threatened me enough he kissed my forehead like nothing just transpired between us, this drug that he was on had him completely 'skitzo'. One minute he loved me and the next I was his personal punching bag and money maker. Sigh.

How the fuck did I get myself in this fucked up mess what I called life?!.

A/N: Just a lil something its short I know will update by weekend. Thanks for reading. Picture of what Jai looks like>>>>>

Vote

Comment

Follow