Chapter Four

A/N: new p.o.v people....NOT EDITED.......yayy another chapter down hope you like! :-D

Jai's P.O.V

Man it felt so good to be out in the open again after being locked up for the past couple weeks. Fucking pigs had a nigha mixed up trying to hit me for charges of murder. Its like I say 'no body no evidence no case'. They must have thought that I was some weak little boy just coming in this game. I had this game on lock for years. I had a front man acting like it was him, while i was behind the scenes pulling the strings like the puppet master I was. I had the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn drug game on lock and i've been thinkin about expanding my terrority more.

I was currently waiting on my boy Carlos to pick me up from the corner. I had been gone for a while and I had to make sure my business was still in order and money was right. Else them nighas was gone have to answer to me and I could guarantee it wasn't gonna be pretty.

Two minutes later i see Carlos pulling up and I waved him over and hopped in. We did our normal hail and daps and quickly began discussing business.

"How you doin' man" he questioned.

"I'm good dawg. I'm still living you know how I do it". He smiled at my response and went on to tell me how my houses and supply's was holding up.

"Everything been good man" he said " you know i have your back. I kept the shops supplied with the stash we keep for back up and business is good. I dropped the money in our usual drop spot. And everything still in order. Thanks to your boy" he finished while popping his collar. I only could have shaked my head and laugh. This clown.

As we finished chatting I heard him say how he saw that beautiful girl from the coffee shop.

"Where did you see her bruh" I inquired.

He shrugged "the same place and seat as the first time" he replied

"Man I got her number and was suppose to call her but things just didnt go as plan. Then snitch ass niggas was ratting on a thug. But amma holler at her now" I informed him " bui did you bring my phone" i asked and he handed it to me. I quickly began scrolling through my phone looking for her name.

After the third ring she finally answered sounding a little down.

"Hello"

"Hey mah. Sup?" I greeted

"Who the fuck is this" she replied

"It's me Jai. You done forget about a nigga already"

"Boy please I gave you my number weeks ago expecting you to call and you never did. Life goes on" was her smart ass reply

"Dont be like that mah i had alot going on"

"That makes two of us " she said cutting in

"How you been? Everything ok?" I asked her

" Yea' I guess I still living" she said sighing heavly. I knew something wasn't right cause she wasn't the same sassy girl I met in the coffee shop. But i guess eventually when I earn her trust she'll open up to me.

"I've been thinking about you " I told her

"Can't say the same" she replied but i could of tell she was just fronting.

"When we ga chill mah?" I asked her. There was a long pause on her end, I almost thought she hung up. "Hello" I said making sure she was still there

"Hello" she answered back

"I asked when will I see you mah?".

"I don't know if or when that would be possible" she responded.

"Oh" I replied and told her that I would holler at her later and ended the call.

Something strange was up with shorty. I just couldn't put my finger on it but sooner or later I was gone get to the bottom of it

Sigh. What was she hiding?!.

Karma's P.O.V

For the past few weeks ever since Jai's first call, we've been talking. It's been nice I must say, having someone to escape into a different world with, like mine didn't exist. He makes me smile. But its made my present situation worst. I had to lie to Matt. I told him that my phone was stolen. While I was actually leaving it by Kay and returning Jai's call when I went there. He would always ask why I dont answer when he calls at first and I would lie on school. He's also been nagging to see me but, Ive been stalling him.

We've been getting to know one another. Favorite color, food, movies and all them other type things. He seems to be so different but, looks are deceiving and i had to find that out the hard way. But I'm taking it slow. Matts grown suspicious and the beatings have become more frequent. I'm so tired of coverimg up bruises and it's getting harder.

"Karmie" Matt saif opening the door with a wide ass grin on his face. 'Oh lawd no what now'  was all I could have said in my mind. "I've set you up with the biggest party to shake your pretty ass to next week. Make this money, you hear me " he said/ asked. All i did was shake my head yes, and with that he left.

Did you guys like the new pov?

yay karma&jai

Vote

Comment

Follow

A/N: next chapter things will be spicy...yay cant wait