Slug 2

So I'm going to do this part when Mar is looking for Hypno and meets Eli Shane. With other povs too. Also, Eli is going to be around 18 and Mar is going to be 17. And also there's a Slugterra headcanon on the top that has nothing to do with the story. Also if your wondering the song Eli sings in Minaj's verse, it's called Monster it's by Kanye West ft. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver.

Things to know in the story so enjoy the book:
(Author making little judgments on something)
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
"Slugs talking"

⌬⚇⚬⌬⚇⚬⌬⚇⚬⌬⚇⚬
Previously on Did you say Slugterra:

Everyone nodded and chirped happy sounds. I took off my handbag and placed it on the floor. "Okay, guys let's go, in the bag for faster carrying." They all hopped in and settled in. "Ready?" with each nod, I put my bag on, grabbed Stunt placed him on my shoulder, and ran to my bike.
"Here we come Hypno, don't get into too much trouble." I started peddling and we were off in the direction of the forest as fast as possible.

"Wait I forgot to buy the snacks from the store! Damn it Hypno!!" I cursed while my other slugs laughed at me and my small breakdown for snacks.

⚬⚇⚬⚇⚬⚇⚬⚇⚬⚇⚬
Hypno's POV

I was getting bored with the meeting, even though it ended up as small arguments so I just left without a word. "Jesus, knowing Stunt and everyone else they'll end up arguing for a bit and probably end up going anyway. Which means I'll get a quick sneak peek at least."

I was hopping around when I saw a bush with yummy berries on it, "Awe now I'm wishing for a little more height just about now." I said jumping up to try and snatch my yummy mark. After several times of jumping, I gave up, sighing with disappointment, and looked at the ground. "Ugh, this isn't working one bit. I need to think of another way...Wait a minute." I look back up at the berry and use my psychic powers to bring it down. 'Almost there.' I was so close until a stupid bird saw the floating berry and snatched it instead. I had a shocked, yet sad expression on.

"M-My b-berry. And I'm too tired to try it again. " I was sad to the point I almost started to cry a little until I heard a voice. 'Hmm looks like Mar has come to get me or it could be someone else as well, I got to hide just in case like how Mar told us all.' I looked around and saw a dead log and hopped inside peeking out of the little hole on the side.

"Oh come on Burpy I know it's a bad idea, but we need to know where we are at and how to get back home?" 

'Who's Burpy that's a weird name for anyone, and what do you mean to get back home? You're in the park's forest you can't get lost in here unless you're dumb enough to lose your sense of tracking.' I thought, leaving my spot to go to the bush, where that wild bird took my berry. "I want my berry back, if only I had Net or Chiller, mayb-" I was cut off hearing the voice get hurt.

"Ow. The hell?"

'Omg (This is how I picture his facial expression is: 😱), maybe the bird attacked the voice for more berries?' I thought still hiding while slowly laughing my butt off.

"Oh, it's just my blaster."

"See I have my Blaster back, better Burpy."

"Oh never mind, I guess I was wrong about my bird theory." I slowly moved down to a different branch making the bush rustle a little. 'Uh oh, I'm busted.'

"Who's there, come out?" the voice said. 

'Might as well, I mean what could go wro- nope I won't let Jinx, jinx it.' I hopped out looking up at a boy, "You look almost exactly like the same age as my Mar. Young, courageous, and somewhat stupid. But Mar isn't stupid."