Slug 8

Here's your chapter readers and seekers. Also for those who watch "Japanese cartoons" aka ANIME!!!! I have cute anime you should watch it's called Recovery of an MMO junkie. Nice anime or cartoon to those who call it that. ("-_-) with March comes in like a lion, Children of the whales, and a sisters all you need. They're good to little shows. Should watch if you're into that stuff. Anyway enough of that onto the story.

🐬🐬🐬

Previously on Slugterra:

Eli and my slugs all telling me to stay up, I suddenly feel this warm feeling, like it's calling me. "Eli....let me.....let me......do this,.....please?" I said slowly and weakly.
He heard me and nodded "Please come back to me, Mar." He kisses my forehead and with that I accepted sleep.

📖📖📖

Navi's POV (omg 😱 for the first or second time 😂 idek anymore)

'About time I get to talk to Mar.'

I float around getting bored already. "How long does it take for her to get here." Suddenly she falls from the sky to the floor. Ouch. Anyway here goes.

"Welcome Margret, I'm Navi your personal Health, Navigator, Decisioner, and Companion assistant." I say laughing while floating closer to her. "You're telling me that you are my little helper in my head or conscience." I start thinking about it 🤔 and smile while nodding up and down.

"Yeah that seems about right Mar." She walks around seeing nothing but blank white. "This is my mind I expected it to be more badass not plain." Mar says frowning a little.

I fly in front of her and wave my hands side to side and head. "Oh no no no this isn't your mind dear. In fact this is mine, well not really mine since I'm inside you and all. But this is a room designed by you to like question or talk to people like me." I said all happy and smiling.

Mar walks towards nothing in particular but stops and turns around. "Why did you bring me here actually."

I snap my fingers and remember now, "Yes the reason, well you see your father is kinda hard to track now that we're back in Slugterra and all."

She nodded as in like 'okay continue', "and well since I'm not very familiar to the terrain and all so that means you're on your own for now, okay?"

She thinks about it and sighs "Very well is that all Navi?" I think and think some more then a lightbulb literally goes off on top of my head. "Yes, one last thing," she walks closer to me.

"What is it?"

"The Shadow Clan will be looking for you."

With that said she blacked out and started to disappear. "Good bye Margret was nice meeting you again!"

Mar's POV

I started waking up slowly regaining everything Navi told me. "This sucks like hardcore." I say mumbling to myself.

"MARGRET!!!!"

Is all I heard until I was tackled by two people. We all were now on the  ground, me being squished at the bottom.

"Guys I'm fine...can't...breathe.." I said slowly loosing air from all the weight on top of me. Eli smiled and got off followed by my mom. I took in gasps of air and smiled at them.

I looked around and smiled when we made it to Slugterra, I've missed this place from when I was small.

My mom looked around and admired all the color and beautiful scenery around us, from the big trees to the small slugs roaming around us.