Slug 4

Okay so I have an important question, Do you guys want me to continue this story, delete it forever, discontinue, or just leave it with this chapter? I know it might be a stupid question but I'm serious. Anyway to the story.

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️

~Previously on Slugterra~
(I'm just going to do this instead of the title)

Eli walks up to me and folds his arms "Since I'm staying here where do I sleep?" I turned around, only to come face to face with his blue eyes, "Um uh you can sleep in the um others guestroom we have." I say stuttering at how close we are, I slowly push him away and walk to my door. "Come on we almost forgot about Dragon." he nodded and follows me towards the garage.

⚡️🌪⚡️🌪⚡️🌪⚡️🌪⚡️

As I was going down the stairs with Eli on my heel, Rachel stopped us on the way down. "What were you two doing up there, Margret?" I sigh and frown a little, "Nothing mom. I just got Eli a new pair of clothes and where to sleep as well." She nods and smirks while finishing dinner, "Okay very well dinner will be finished in about 3 hours, okay dear?" I nodded and smiled. "Yes mom thanks for the heads up, come on Eli let's finish fixing my bike." And we both were off to the garage.

As me and Eli and our slugs were in the garage I unplugged Dragon and turned it on. When I heard my baby's engine roar of life I was happy. "Yes I got you to work again!" I said while hopping onto Dragon.

I turned to look at Eli, while placing some of my slugs in the hidden pouch on the right side rear back of Dragon. "You not coming with me, and explore?" I said in a mischievous face. "Nah I don't want to leave my slugs behind." I sigh and grab his slug Burpy and place him in front. "Okay, but Burpy's coming with me." And with that I was off with Dragon to who knows where.

As I got farther away from the house Burpy started saying to go back to Eli, and well me being nice to all the slugs I nodded and turned around. When we got there Eli ran to us and grabbed Burpy back and hugged him like he hasn't seen him for three years.

Which was only three minutes, but oh well. "Hey Eli, do you want to ride Dragon?" He looked at Burpy, my slugs, then me. "Hmm I would like to, but I fear you'll leave me somewhere." I looked somewhere else other then him "That's not true Eli."

He sighs and gets on anyway "I won't do anything I swear, for I'm not my father." When I said that i felt something hurt inside me. 'I miss you dad.' And we rode off not knowing a small tear escaped my eye.

Not knowing that Eli say that one tear escape.

When we rode off we stayed at a little lake from my house. "Hey Mar, what was that tear at the end?" I tensed and then relaxed "It was nothing Eli." We both left it at that and got off of Dragon to go to the little lake. 'Please let me see him again.' I told myself hoping to comes true.

💮💮💮💮

Hey guys I'm sorry that I am late on delivering this chapter. Here's the beautiful chapter on Slugterra. I love how people tell me for more but I have my classes and marching band. Also apologies if it's short then my previous ones.