Frankies accident

Franks P.O.V

The entire room was white when I opened my eyes. I heard a loud obnoxious beeping noise. Finally when my eyes came to adjust, I looked down to see an I.V in my arm. I was wearing an oxygen mask and I failed to use my legs. I looked to the other side of me and saw Gerard sleeping in the chair by my hospital bed.

His head lifted. He looked awful. His eyes had dark circles around them, his hair was messy, his clothes were dirty, and he had 5 o' clock shadow.

"Frankie...?"

A smile spread across his face at once.

"Gee...you look awful" I said sounding concerned. He giggled and loosened up a bit.

"You should look in the mirror" he held his phone up to my face and I gasped in disgust. I had cuts and bruises all over.

"What happened to me"

"You got hit by a car on the way to Rays."

"You'll get better soon" said a tall blonde man I presumed to be the doctor. He wrote a date down on his clipboard which couldn't be right.

"Sir it's February. Not May"

"You were asleep for quite some time Mr.Iero"

My eyes widened as I looked at Gerard who nodded. I was asleep for 3 months. This most likely meant I would have to repeat freshman year of college.

"It's going to be ok Frankie. If you stay back a year, you could get to know Mikey. He's going to transfer to the art department so he'll have to learn all the stuff over. It'll be ok"

Calming me didn't work but I do admit that getting to know Gerard's younger brother would be nice. The doctor told me I could go when I was ready and to take it easy. That's when Gerard took me to dinner. We drove in silence to the restaurant. When we got there he asked the waiter to get us a seat by the window. Once we sat down, Gerard spoke up.

"Frankie?"

"Yes?"

"I have a question but I'm not sure whether I should ask it or not."

"I'm waiting" I said with a smirk. He took a deep breath and asked...

"...Will you be my boyfriend?"

A wide smile spread across my face and I replied, "what do you think?"

A/N: Again sorry for the wait. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AHHHHH \|^•^|/ I'm so happy. Please like and/or comment leaving suggestions or ideas. Plz follow cuz I follow back c:

~MICKEYYYY •u•