Careless

~Andy was in the middle of fixing breakfast the same morning that he and Ashley had to comfort Jake on the couch, and he was fixing Jake a big breakfast.. only because he needed it more than himself or any of their band-mates did. He'd been skipping his meals for the past month – he had to do something or else Jake was going to starve himself and die, and Andy wasn't going to have any of that – no way, no how, absolutely not, no fucking way, ever.

~Jake was called to the kitchen table where a huge plate of food was waiting for him – bacon, eggs, french toast, buttered toast, and a few hash browns were thrown in as well. His face brightened as he looked at it then back at Andy, smiling as he sat down. “Wow, thanks Andy. I'll eat as much as I can, okay? I've gotten accustomed to not eating so much anymore.. so I don't know how much I'll be able to eat, but I'll try..” he said, laughing nervously as Ashley took his seat beside Jake. “Don't worry Jake. What you don't eat, we'll either eat for you or save for you for later.” he replied, rubbing Jake's head with a small smile. “We just want you to get better, and you need a good meal or two to get that done. We're helping you get better, that's all we're doing.” he said, smiling brightly, as was Andy.

~As Jake started to pick at his food, he looked a bit happy again while doing so, his eyes lazily staring down at it while Ashley rubbed his head and smiled. "Hey, we'll make sure this all blows over for you, promise." he said, closing his eyes and receiving an agreement from Andy. "That's right, Jake.. We're a family here, and family doesn't let family suffer alone."

~+~Jake smiled at his brother, taking a small forkful of a bacon slice and started nibbling on it. Andy smiled wider than he'd ever seen him smile before, while Ashley continued to mess with his hair, something Jake had surprisingly grown accustomed to. Ashley always played with everyone's hair. Twirling it, ruffling it, poofing it out or braiding it on some random prank or dare. It was familiar to him so it help comfort him in some way. He continued nibbling on the bacon when Jinxx and a still-tired CC scuffled into the kitchen. As soon as both of them smelled the food they went straight behind Andy, who didn't quite know they were behind him, and went "Andy make foood.. MAKE US FOOD ANDY PLEASE!!!”.

~Andy recognized the voices behind him and turned around, sticking his tongue out at the two and grinning. "Alright then. Only if you two go run around the tour bus naked, screaming "I HAD SEX WITH HIM", referring to each other. Outside.~" he dared, making Ashley and Jake laugh hysterically at Andy's part of the bargain of making them breakfast. Jinxx looked at CC and blinked, watching CC's facial expression change from desperate for food to embarrassed in a split second, a small blush on his cheeks. "Oh, come on dude! I know I run around naked all the time, but you don't need to add to it by making me admit that! It's not like we were trying to hide it from before 3 months ago, dude, but shit, don't make me say it!" he said, Jinxx sighing and staring at them. "Yes, we had sex 3 months ago, sue us, we'll go admit it to the world as we run outside around the tour bus butt naked." he said, giggling as CC just started to strip down in front of them, making Jake fake gag. "DUDE! I'm trying to eat!" he said in a very classy voice, sticking his tongue out at CC before getting his hair ruffled by him. "Haha, very funny Jake."

~+~CC picked up his shed clothes, walking over to a madly blushing Jinxx before walking out of the room. Jinxx turned back and gave Andy a "Do we have to?" look, before Andy nodded and help his spatula so it was pointing towards the living room. "You want me too cook you breakfast, go ahead and do it already!" Jinxx sighed and exited the room, and as they all heard the front door slam shut twice, they all ran to the front windows to see CC and Jinxx give each other sorrowful looks to each other before running around Andy's lawn at 10AM screaming out "I had sex with Him!" while pointing towards each other. Ashley and Jake burst out laughing as Andy only had a smile on his face, holding out his hand so Ashley could give him his bet 20 bucks. "Dude I didn't think they would do it for your cooking, my god man!" Ashley continued laughing up a storm when Andy burst out laughing, seeing as the two idiots outside ran into each other by accident. The three man-children were all rolling on the floor with laughter.