Outside the wall part 2

Hange and I reached the forest.

"Ok we'll set a trap over there" Hange said as she pointed to the bottom of a large tree.

"OK, well I don't see any titans nearby so let's get started" I say dully

We dismount our horses and unload the trapping gear from the cart attached to Hange's horse. We start setting it up.

Erwin's POV

I obsvered the area as the soldiers started setting up camp, we should be safe here, all titans usually hang around the forest and only leave if they see and want to attack us. They can't move during the night anyway.

Levi and Hange are still setting the traps... I hope they're OK.

... ... ...

Levi's POV

We finished laying out the last trap, and mounted back on our horses.

"So, I noticed something earlier" Hange says in a creepy voice with a creepy face, god she creeps me out sometimes.

"What?"

"You staring at Erwin before we left😃, I'd say your expression looked pretty... Lustful😜"

"W-what😳" I say, caught completely off-gaurd by the response. "Don't be stupid! Why would I do that!!!😫"

"Maybe its because YOU LIKE HIM!😍😄😝"

" NO!"

"I know you do😏"

"Shut up😒"

... ... ...

We arrive to where the others are, they had finished setting up by now.

"Good, your back, they're serving lunch out now" Erwin told us as we put our horses with the others. "Did you see any more titans?"

"No, but there might be more in the afternoon"

... ... ...

Hange's POV

We stood under a tree, as we ate our lunch. I hope those traps actually catch some titans, I need more for research since the last ones... Didn't make it...

I know what I saw earlier though, the way Levi looked at Erwin, he defiantly has something for him... Maybe Erwin does aswell...🤔😆"

Erwin's POV

"The soldiers should start practicing their fighting skills soon" I say once I'd finished eating.

"Do you want me to tell them" Levi asked

"Yes, thank you levi" I watch him as he walks away, he always so serious although lately he's been been a bit uneasy... There's troubling him.

"Han-!?" I turn to look speak to Hange, when I see her staring at me with such focus and wide eyes... ?

"Uh? Hange does Levi seem like he's a acting a bit... Different lately?"

Hange's face suddenly transforms in to the biggest most twisted smile... Its terrifying😓

"I guess so😏, maybe there's something on his mind" Hange says as she smugs slyly

"Hange! If you know something I'd appreciate it of you told me😒 Its part of my duty to care for my soldiers wellbeing."

"You should ask him then" Hange replies, I still don't like the expression she's making

"OK, I will"

... ... ...

No-ones POV

It was later that night. The soldiers sat around a bonfire while they ate soup for their supper. Hange and Erwin sat closest to the fire, whereas Levi decided to linger at the back more away from the crowd.

"Where's Levi?" Erwin asked, with a concerned expression

"Oh, he's back there" Hange replies pointing over away from the crowd.

"Why is he by himself? ..."

" *shrugs shoulders* he always liked his own space... "

"Ok, well I'm gonna check on him"

Levi's POV

I want to be around Erwin, but whenever I am I always get lost in thought while staring at him and usually end up embarrassing myself. Hange probably told him how I feel, while I was talking to the soldiers, Dammit Hange😫. Oh god, he walking over to me...😓

"Hello Levi" Erwin says calmly as takes a seat next to him.

"Hello" he's gonna tell me he's not interested😓... Here comes the embarrassment😫

"Levi, lately you've been acting, different"

"What do you mean" I try to look and sound as calm as I can but it's hard to maintain eye contact.

"Is there something your anxious about?" He looks at me with those caring eyes

"*sassy voice* Uh, the titans are killing off humanity, duh" I reply

"No, surprisingly you don't really get that worried about titans... There's something else... ?!" He sounded slightly impatient.

"There's nothing" I look away from him

"Hmmm, *sigh* ok then. Also make sure to get up at 4:00am tommorow we have to leave while its still dark so we're safer from the titans." He says, obviously annoyed I won't tell him the truth.

He walks away, leaving to my thought once again. Did Hange actually tell him anything? He directly ask about it, maybe he does know but he's being gentle about the topic... It really pains me to keep a secret like this from him, but the thought of confessing to him is terrifying😰.