TELLY AWARDS - Season 1, 2017.

Hello, Telly Tubbies !

So, here's a small, but not so small note about the how the award ceremony goes on.

—————————————————

∆ Telly awards will be held every three months ! Yes, you heard it right.

∆ You can nominate yourself or let your readers nominate you for the awards for the respective titles.

∆ Your book can be nominated in every award season as long as it hasn't won a prize once.

∆ There are certain rules that you'll need to follow for entering Telly awards !

—————————————————

Requirements :

+You have to follow us.

+ It has to be based on tellywood. It doesn't have to be a fanfiction. The cast being from tellywood is more than enough.

+ You will have to add #missiontelly and #tellyawards to the book.

+ Tag 3 other tellywood fans.

————————————————

Entering 

+ To enter, leave in a comment like "I'm in." and tag 3 tellywood fans.

+ Mention the name of the book that is being nominated.

—————————————————

Rules

+ No copying or stealing work.

+ No abusing or negatively criticising other contestents.

+ Don't ask for extensions.

+ Abide by the rules and requirements.

—————————————————

Note

+ You can apply for being a judge for a particular title as long as you haven't been nominated for that title.

+ Incase a title is missing, or you want a title to be added, Please PM us.

+ If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us.

HAPPY WATTPADING !