Epilogue

Omniscient

5 YEARS LATER

"Babe come on, we gotta go!" Anastasia yelled up the stairs. They were headed to their HQ for a meeting on the delivery of the next shipment. She smiled as her husband walked down the stairs looking GQ fresh. He wrapped his arms around her and she playfully rolled her eyes wrapping her arms around his tattooed neck.

"You know you take longer to get ready than any female I've ever met" she said to him. He chuckled and kissed her check before letting her go and grabbing the car keys off the hook by the front door.

"Gotta make sure my other girlfriend can drool all over this hea" he said gesturing to himself as they walked out the door and he locked it behind himself. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't play with me Jordan. I will fuck you AND that bitch up"

"I'm just playing ma. You know you the only woman for me" he said as he opened her door and smacked her ass. He glanced at their door and saw a box they hadn't noticed before.

"Bae, you order something this week?" he asked her and she shook her head no as she glanced at the door as well.

"Ima go get it. Start the car up for me, aight?"

"I got you bae" she said and he threw the keys to her through the window.

He glanced around the quiet neighborhood looking for anything suspicious before jogging over to the box. He knelt down and carefully opened the box. There was a note attached to it.

I heard you and your crew liked bombs. Well tick-tock bitch!

~Alyssa

Jordan scrunched up his face before he heard a ticking noise. He quickly threw the box down and started to run toward the car. He quickly pushed Anastasia's door closed just as the bomb went off, the impact causing him to fly into the car door.

"JORDAN!!!!" she screamed. She quickly opened the door and inspected his body. He had a few bruises but it didn't look like anything serious.

"Are you okay? What happened?" she asked frantically.

"I'm good ma, I'm good" he said standing and dusting himself off.

"What the hell was that?" she asked after she was sure he was okay.

"Somebody left us a little gift on the porch" he said handing her the note as he glanced at their home which was now engulfed in flames. She carefully looked over the note and her eyes widened when she saw the name at the bottom of the note.

"Alyssa" she whispered.

"You know this broad?" he asked confused.

"She's Ahmad and Johan's sister" she said as she glanced at the house. "She's coming for us" she said and they both looked at each other, neither of them prepared for the hell that was about to consume their lives.

THE END!