1

Dipper's POV

I was just beginning to dose off, when I was violently shook and screamed at by my sister.
"What?.." I mumbled bleary eyed.
"We're here!" Mabel yelled, continuing to shake me like a rag doll. "We're back in Gravity Falls!"
"That is fantastic Mabel," I said with fake enthusiasm. "Now you can let go of me,"
"Oh yeah, sorry," she said with a grin whilst sitting back down again. She reached down to pet the startled Waddles.
"We just passed the sign that says Gravity Falls on it!"
"Uh huh," I mumbled back.
"Ooooo! Another sign!" Mabel yelled hitting my stomach with her elbow as she leaned over me once again.
"Ow!" I cried out, catching a glimpse of the sign as my eyes shot open. Monster hunting season? Must be a new thing brought in after Weirdmageddon, I thought to myself. Then Mabel managed to hit me in the face with her elbow as she sat back down again. I better not end up with a black eye.

Mabel is a great sister, fun to hang about with and I have loads of laughs with her. But, she is overexcitable sometimes. I myself, am calm and collec-
"It's the Mystery Shack!" I squealed, seeing it in the distance through the bus window. Forget what I was saying, I can be just as bad. Mabel turned round to look at me and we started squealing together. At least until the bus driver told us to shut up.

Mabel and I got off the bus with our bags and took a deep breath, looking at the Mystery Shack. It looked mostly the same as we left it, a bit busted here and there. A couple of people wandering about. And boy, did it bring back memories. Like fighting Bill with it. I wanted to take a look a look at something and told Mabel to go on in while I had a quick breather.

I walked round to the back of the Shack, and walked a bit into the forest. It was still there. Bill's statue. Covered in moss and ivy, but still there. After my little walk I stepped into the shack to be swept up in the arms of Soos.
"Hello my dude!" He yelled out.
"Hey Soos!" I yelled back. We then proceeded to do some catching up, talking about the Shack and how business had been. Soon Wendy came to join the conversation, looking as cool as ever. We were all laughing and joking when the conversation of how town had been since Mabel and I had left. Soos stiffened up and even Wendy seemed less open.

"Weird things still happen my dudes," Soos said nervously.
"What things?" Mabel and I said in unison.
"Just some monster sightings and, well, weird things," Wendy chimed in.
"Yeah but what?" I asked now curious.
"Stuff you should maybe stay out of Dip," Wendy replied.

"You sound like Grunkle Stan when you say that," Mabel shouted, as Mabel never seems to be able to speak quietly.
"Speaking of Stan," Soos mumbled looking at his wrist, as if a watch would magically appear. As if on cue Grunkle Stan and Ford burst through the door.
"Grunkle Stan and Ford!" Mabel yelled rushing at them for a hug.
"Kids!" Stan yelled in response. I stood there watching and Wendy came up behind me and whispered in my ear.
"We told them you two were coming and they decided to come too, they arrived back yesterday," she said with a grin. I smiled back at her and walked over to talk to Ford.

Soos had left the room but was soon back calling out, "Pizza!"
We ate, chatted, laughed and Mabel and I were soon wrecked. We went up stairs and practically passed out on the beds of our old room. And the world seemed perfect.